Florida Senate Declares Florida State the 2020 NCAA Champs

The wannabees of Florida State where they don't have the talent to win but will somehow pull off a stunt to make themselves look good. Sounds like someone else on the Federal level we all know.

The wannabees of Florida State where they don't have the talent to win but will somehow pull off a stunt to make themselves look good. Sounds like someone else on the Federal level we all know.
Florida State is 26-5 (16-4), ACC conference Champs this year, over Duke, Virginia and Louisville. They have a #10 NET ranking, better than every team in the BTN except for Michigan State. I wish the Gophers could have a season like that.

Florida State is 26-5 (16-4), ACC conference Champs this year, over Duke, Virginia and Louisville. They have a #10 NET ranking, better than every team in the BTN except for Michigan State. I wish the Gophers could have a season like that.
What is there to be jealous of? They didn't even make the NCAA Tournament.

What is there to be jealous of? They didn't even make the NCAA Tournament.
A conference championship might be neat. Especially since I was 6 for the first one during my lifetime and I'm supposed to pretend the other one never happened.

A conference championship might be neat. Especially since I was 6 for the first one during my lifetime and I'm supposed to pretend the other one never happened.
The inability of some folks to recognize obvious humor worries me about the human condition.

This feels like closure. Now I can die. Wait, can I take that back?

Too early to declare the Gophers Co-Big Ten Tournament champs??

Top Bottom