Florida Gators Coach Billy Napier's Buyout $26 Million - UPDATE: Other Coaching Hot Seats

Napier doesn't survive the season.

Could they try to recreate past glory with Urban? Throw a boatload of money at Kiffin?

No joke, I read Jeff Fisch's name on a couple message boards.

i mean clemson athletics spent 8.3 million on NIL last year. I'd imagine the bulk of that is football given they suck at pretty much everything else.
Yeah, making the Elite Eight last year in March Madness suxed

OR

Don’t they telecast NCAA Hoops Up North?

Yeah, making the Elite Eight last year in March Madness suxed

OR

Don’t they telecast NCAA Hoops Up North?
Again. Look at my post after that. They are not a NIL heavy hitter, had one good year with a roster they developed, and spent 8.3 million on reported NIL the year season prior yo the team being good. They’re not dumping NIL there.

I’ll give them credit. They got hot at exactly the right time last year and made the most of getting in at 21-11 and being average in the ACC.

Napier doesn't survive the season.

Could they try to recreate past glory with Urban? Throw a boatload of money at Kiffin?

No joke, I read Jeff Fisch's name on a couple message boards.
I know Fisch is sort of a punching bag around these parts, but his tenure in Arizona is pretty impressive, plus he has been pretty highly regarded as an assistant since his days here. Him being a Florida alum probably amplifies those rumors as well. I think UF could do a lot worse than Fisch, but I think it's also kind of an open secret that his end goal is the NFL.

Again. Look at my post after that. They are not a NIL heavy hitter, had one good year with a roster they developed, and spent 8.3 million on reported NIL the year season prior yo the team being good. They’re not dumping NIL there.

I’ll give them credit. They got hot at exactly the right time last year and made the most of getting in at 21-11 and being average in the ACC.
I didn’t read your other posts; your supposition was that they suxed at all other sports, due to their spending their NIL funds on football - I countered that their Men’s basketball results refuted your claim, how those results were achieved is immaterial, the results are what they are.

If you need to tilt the pinball machine for a W, then it’s all good

I didn’t read your other posts; your supposition was that they suxed at all other sports, due to their spending their NIL funds on football - I countered that their Men’s basketball results refuted your claim, how those results were achieved is immaterial, the results are what they are.

If you need to tilt the pinball machine for a W, then it’s all good
No im not saying they’re bad because of spending NIL elsewhere. More was responding that Dabo has NIL at his disclosure despite that he rants and raves about the negatives of the portal and NIL while the Money does not seem to support his claim. Their basketball team, in spite of only having a relatively small slice of the pie in terms of what reported, did very well last year.

Top Bottom