Flight Plan

jamiche

Reaction score
I have been told be someone who has been checking flight plans that a private jet from the Indianapolis Executive Airport is scheduled to land at Holman today at 4:54. However, there is absolutely no way to know if Stevens is on that plane, so take it for what it is worth.

I have been told be someone who has been checking flight plans that a private jet from the Indianapolis Executive Airport is scheduled to land at Holman today at 4:54. However, there is absolutely no way to know if Stevens is on that plane, so take it for what it is worth.

Yeah, I noticed that too. This plane makes a lot of trips all over (including many to and from Indy Exec), so it's just a coincidence.

if anyone gets pics of stevens getting off plane i buy the guy/gal a beer.

Well I saw a tweet from Flip that said he was headed to Indy last night. It could be him coming home.

Flip is in Indy today for the Sweet 16. So maybe Flip gets off the plane???

No good coaching search is complete without a private plane tracking thread. I'm glad its finally arrived.

Come Brad or Flip GET ON THAT PLANE!

Twitter found a flight from LA to Indy so UCLA AD is on his way

Table acquired, I repeat, table acquired.

Nice oak finish, made by the Yoder family.

Well I saw a tweet from Flip that said he was headed to Indy last night. It could be him coming home.

Maybe Flip headed out to Indy to bring Stevens back. (ala Brett Farve). Norwood's going to pick them up at the airport in his SUV (ala "Chili"). :clap:

God this is exciting. I'm going to get my binoculars out to try to get a Stevens sighting

Just so you know, that plane is owned by Horton Inc. which has locations in Indy, Rock Hill SC, and all the other locales that it's being flying a circuit on for the last two days...

What is the relevance of aicraft # N362EA. Is this a plane the U of M frequently uses/hires?

20 minute flight in time zone difference

The fact that there are multiple people paying attention to a plane that is probably carrying nothing (except potentially a well-made piece of furniture) says that we need more coaching rumors around here.

This board for the last few days has been nothing short of pure awesomeness. I am so entertained right now I can't stand it. I hope we don't hire a coach for like a month.

The fact that there are multiple people paying attention to a plane that is probably carrying nothing (except potentially a well-made piece of furniture) says that we need more coaching rumors around here.

Agreed. This is one of the most tight-lipped searches in awhile. Even the NU search had more leakes. Even the UCLA search though has seemingly been quite.

We've been looking for a new coffee table since Monday. I thought we found one on Craig's List yesterday but the people decided to keep it. I'm hoping the one on the plane will fit perfectly in our family room. Our neighbors have a nice one that's been in their basement for a long time. It's sturdy, well made and reliable. We may end up taking that one if we can't find something better.

Brad Stevens is on the flight and I know it. Don't take that away from me.

Top Bottom