Fleck's WMU Assistants

One thing to remember he'll have more money to hire better assistants if he so pleases.

One of the assistants, Matt Simon, is from Edina, MN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon the same Matt Simon who is from Edina?

Matt the same Matt Simon from Edina?

Not sure how many are available.

I know of an out of work DC... (but seriously can't do that).

Lots of Assistants move jobs after signing day.

DC was an assistant at MN awhile back... hmmm...

Coach Pinkham's Coaching History
1989-91 Minnesota, Secondary Coach

I heard Matt Simon is from Edina... .forget where I heard that.

It has not been confirmed that Matt Simon is from Edina.

I wonder if it is the same Matt Simon that worked at the Steak Escape at Southdale mall. Anybody know if he is from Edina?

One of the assistants, Matt Simon, is from Edina, MN

Excellent work;)
Knew I could count on you Spoofin.
Gotta be honest though, I was hoping for a separate thread which included NIU connection to Kill et al.

There are definitely some members on his staff that would be nice but there are others that definitely need to be upgraded in my opinion. Luckily the AFCA coaches convention is starting this weekend I believe? Will get the opportunity to upgrade his staff there.

I know everyone is praying for Sawvel to stay. That's likely a pipe dream. That said, if Sherel's leaves, I will be extremely disappointed. That guy needs to be in Maroon and Gold as long as he wants to be.

I know everyone is praying for Sawvel to stay. That's likely a pipe dream. That said, if Sherel's leaves, I will be extremely disappointed. That guy needs to be in Maroon and Gold as long as he wants to be.

Mike has to stay, if not Zim's probably giving him a job with the Vikes.

And Bart too as the Oline showed some nastiness as the season moved along.

Sherels bleeds maroon and gold and with his story of everything he's overcome the last year, he'd fit perfectly on Fleck's staff.

Not keeping Coach Sherrels would be an error in judgment IMO.
Ties to U, the State, kids love him, and they (kids) are going to need his leadership / setting an example through the transition. And, if he does stay to do that, I hope he is compensated accordingly.

Matt Simon is from Edina. I can confirm.

From WMU website:

Simon, who spent two seasons at Rutgers, is rejoined with WMU head coach P.J. Fleck, who was the Edina, Minn., native's position coach at Northern Illinois.

Matt Simon is from Edina. I can confirm.

From WMU website:

Simon, who spent two seasons at Rutgers, is rejoined with WMU head coach P.J. Fleck, who was the Edina, Minn., native's position coach at Northern Illinois.

Excellent work.:clap:

You may not know this, but there is a MN connection on Fleck's staff. Matt Simon is from Edina.

Top Bottom