Fleckbank.com is LIVE!

Donate enough and the Gophers can play at FleckBank Stadium

If we scrape together a few grand we can buy out Huntington Bank when it goes insolvent from all its unrealized bond losses

If this is a legit way to get people to donate to dinkytown athletics they need to redesign the page and have more than just a donate button on the first page. Feels scammy. But I like the idea of trying to capitalize on it to get NIL donations if it is legit.

this is a legit way to get people to donate to dinkytown athletics they need to redesign the page and have more than just a donate button on the first page. Feels scammy. But I like the idea of trying to capitalize on it to get NIL donations if it is legit.

This was just some local fan making a quick page that pointed to DTA.

Donate enough and the Gophers can play at FleckBank Stadium

If we scrape together a few grand we can buy out Huntington Bank when it goes insolvent from all its unrealized bond losses
We might need 10's of millions more, but I like your thinking!

If this is a legit way to get people to donate to dinkytown athletics they need to redesign the page and have more than just a donate button on the first page. Feels scammy. But I like the idea of trying to capitalize on it to get NIL donations if it is legit.

Someone from the GI board bought the domain and started it. A bunch of people over there have been donating, so it's definitely legit. They have been posting screenshots of their donation receipts. I just thought it was an amazing idea, so I shared it here.

Someone from the GI board bought the domain and started it. A bunch of people over there have been donating, so it's definitely legit. They have been posting screenshots of their donation receipts. I just thought it was an amazing idea, so I shared it here.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea. Hopefully the person that bought the domain will dress it up a little bit beyond just the button. Could have a lot of fun with something like this if they have the know how.

We might need 10's of millions more, but I like your thinking!
Sometimes things get so bad for insolvent companies that you can get them for $1...just gotta assume that debt.

Top Bottom