Fleck on KFAN March 3 audio link

swingman

Reaction score
On with PA last week...lot of combine talk about JMS, Mo, Howden, T Smith...talks about how good Athan can be...talks about improving pass rush...brought in some guys to help with that...talks about upgrades to WR room...says Harbaugh and Simon are very hungry, willing to be creative...says he is excited to see what offense looks like...Spring ball starts March 21

Also talked a bit about how the NFL has gotten so good about using motion to help guys get open...interested to see if new offense incorporates more of this.

On with PA last week...lot of combine talk about JMS, Mo, Howden, T Smith...talks about how good Athan can be...talks about improving pass rush...brought in some guys to help with that...talks about upgrades to WR room...says Harbaugh and Simon are very hungry, willing to be creative...says he is excited to see what offense looks like...Spring ball starts March 21

This has me hopeful, I know this may be just some coach speak, but I think we see a taste of the creativity in the spring game.

Maybe even the odd trick play or two?

This has me hopeful, I know this may be just some coach speak, but I think we see a taste of the creativity in the spring game.

Maybe even the odd trick play or two?
I was hoping the game plan for the bowl game would include a jet sweep with Hoskins. Not a trick play really, but certainly a scarce one in the playbook recently.

Thanks for sharing this! Lord knows I wouldn't hear this otherwise.

I hope there is more play calling to fool defenses, especially against teams that we can’t just bludgeon. I don’t just mean trick plays, but more misdirection type stuff and setting up plays. Hopefully more deep shots in the passing game as well.

Top Bottom