Fleck now has 26 Power 5 Victories, only 11 behind Glen Mason's 37 at Minnesota

Mason ‘We didn’t have anything’. Said in his exasperated tone.

Mason ‘We didn’t have anything’. Said in his exasperated tone.
And he was right. I’m not arguing we should have kept Mason, like not even a little bit, but Fleck does have more built in advantages. He has a football friendly administration with an on campus stadium and brand new workout facilities.

And he was right. I’m not arguing we should have kept Mason, like not even a little bit, but Fleck does have more built in advantages. He has a football friendly administration with an on campus stadium and brand new workout facilities.
Poor excuse. Madison was using the camp Randall lockerroom built in the 30’s in 1991.

Poor excuse. Madison was using the camp Randall lockerroom built in the 30’s in 1991.
I'm not making excuses for him. I'm just saying he is factually correct in this. He didn't have much to work with back then considering poor facilities and playing in the Metrodump.

Are these things most other P5s lack these days?

Top Bottom