Fleck interview on Big Ten Network.

"It's where Minnesota is headed."

I absolutely love how PJ positions great players leaving early. It's going to take our fan base some time to get used to this and understand that this is something great programs experience every year. Ultimately, great players leaving early will mean more great players coming in. Reload, baby

I love how all Fleck's interviews start off low-key but the cadence and tenor steadily build. I think one of Fleck's strengths is that he's flexible and adaptable. I imagine (hope) the Gophers will fair better during the pandemic than most teams.

"It's where Minnesota is headed."

I absolutely love how PJ positions great players leaving early. It's going to take our fan base some time to get used to this and understand that this is something great programs experience every year. Ultimately, great players leaving early will mean more great players coming in. Reload, baby

Let's just hope players leaving early doesn't turn out the way it has for Gopher or Michigan hockey. :)

Good message for the Gopher class of 2021 and 2022 and beyond. Parents pay close attention to these interviews. PJ gave them his A game.

I love how all Fleck's interviews start off low-key but the cadence and tenor steadily build. I think one of Fleck's strengths is that he's flexible and adaptable. I imagine (hope) the Gophers will fair better during the pandemic than most teams.

Fleck gives a pretty great interview when he is not mailing it in. His interviews are much more impressive after he backed up the talk with results.

I read into the comments about the loss of Bateman as PJF is not overly concerned as there is talent waiting in the wings and his staff will recruit and develop the talent needed to keep winning.

The implication was that 11-2 was not good enough and better days are expected.

I like Dave Revsine. Dude has always done a solid job at BTN.
I like the BTN a lot since the BTN, and Fox-FS1 were the beginning of the end to ESPN/ ABC dominance, which was so great. The Big Ten was not treated will under the pre-BTN system, Minnesota especially, with all those awful 11AM ESPN football games.

I really hope Kevin Warren can keep up the standard set by Jim Delaney, who changed everything in his run as Big Ten Commissioner.

The other conferences, now with their own channels, have not come close to putting out the same level of product as the BTN though.
Resvine is solid, MIke Hall is solid, and a lot of the rotating former players on BB and FB add a lot. I do miss the old comedy show, Friday Football Tailgate, goofy but addicting. The traveling restaurant/ bar show is fun too.

I would be so freakin' miserable about the stupid Gopher cursed luck if we had to go through all of this in 2020 with ANY OTHER coach but PJ Fleck. Man, it's amazing to think that whenever it finally resumes, i get to look forward to my Gophers being a powerhouse going forward.

Kinda makes me wanna stand and fight for the better tomorrow that we ALL deserve. :love:

Top Bottom