Fleck Hires Offensive Analyst

Not sure if it is officially announced, but would assume homecoming this year is Sept 30 vs Louisiana.

Had been a dangerous program under Billy Napier, but they regressed quite a bit last season in the first year of his replacement. So hopefully that will continue to hold.

Would be great to be at least 3-1 going into that game. At UNC might be a tough task.
Not Michigan the next week? I think more people would be excited for that game as homecoming over Louisiana...

Not Michigan the next week? I think more people would be excited for that game as homecoming over Louisiana...
It could easily be, I don't know. I was guessing.

But don't you want the homecoming game to be ... you know, a win?

Ryan Burns and Luke Buer have a new "Gopher Gridiron Radio" podcast out.

it's basically a recap of all the coaching changes, with details on contracts and coaching salaries. But they do get into the whole "analyst" area with a discussion on what analysts do and why the Gophers are adding analysts.

Burns seems to believe that the Gophers are willing to consider new ideas on offense in the post-Mo era. He also thinks the new TE Coach may bring some new ideas to the mix.

Well, we've lost it to Bowling Green and Purdue in the last two years, both quite frustratingly with incompetent offensive performances.

So, I guess pick your poison.

Michigan might be a tough lift, though.

Top Bottom