Fleck has become worse than Kill

PJ might have back to back 9 win seasons and many of us were disappointed in both seasons. That says it all about how PJ has raised the bar.
It is the part the Fleck haters can't seem to grasp. They are bummed the program isn't reaching heights it hasn't really ever reached and they are disappointed in Fleck for not getting the team to that next tier yet.......but those expectations didn't even exist prior to Fleck arriving on the scene.

18-9 Big Ten record last 3 non covid seasons. I don't remember Kill being able to do that or beat Wisconsin 3 times. Couldn't even do that once!

It is the part the Fleck haters can't seem to grasp. They are bummed the program isn't reaching heights it hasn't really ever reached and they are disappointed in Fleck for not getting the team to that next tier yet.......but those expectations didn't even exist prior to Fleck arriving on the scene.

Perfect 👍

I was talking to my dad about this...5 years ago all anyone said was "why can't we beat Wisconsin? Fleck is nothing til he beats Wisconsin!" (to be fair Iowa was also in the convo as well but is immaterial to the point) Fleck has now won 3 of the last 4 against Wisconsin and people aren't even celebrating they are just finding ways to still crap on the team and him.

Minnesota fans just don't ever let themselves enjoy the moment.
The majority of us are celebrating. It’s a few anti-Fleck folks chiming in that are drawing the attention. Remember the Debbie Downer SNL sketch? We could recreate our version on here. Start out with some of us high-fiving after the Wisconsin win, and then Debbie Downer chimes in “too bad Fleck has never beat Iowa” queue the music whomp-wah
E988FD1E-2491-4F03-859B-AD12B6645747.jpeg

Top Bottom