Five Reasons why the Gophers will win the Big Ten West

NoelarBear

Reaction score

Welcome Vince Wright to the writing team!

Somewhere over the rainbow, dreams come true

Yes, I'm going to be highly critical of the grade-school-level writing and lackluster content because I come to GH to get insight and learn, not to be spoon-fed into believing my favorite team is going to win the conference.

-Reason #2 has nothing to do with winning the West.
-Reason #3 is because we *really want* to beat Iowa this time. Hmmm... shoulda tried that sooner.
-Reason #4 throws in Michigan State(??) after the big boys for whatever reason.
-Reason #5... "Dominant"

The only stats included were in reference to Drake Maye(??); everything else was just emotion-based.

Maybe something about Illinois losing Doak Walker finalist Chase Brown; maybe something about Purdue figuring to have a down year; maybe something about Wisconsin bringing in a new coach and having a tough October stretch... These are things I was able to come up with in a few minutes.

And please stop with the "that team down South" nonsense... We have good enough traditions of our own; we don't want/need Michigan's.

Also, stay off my lawn.

Last edited:

Well “it” doesn’t exist after this year so what do you suggest we do?
Check his buyout figures. When was the last time we even had a better coach than NDSU. It’s the University.

We can be better than PSU and be splitting evenly with Michigan and OSU. We need to be better than everyone we add.

Win or lose, have faith in our Gophers. They are in good hands in a program that we can all be proud of.

Check his buyout figures. When was the last time we even had a better coach than NDSU. It’s the University.

We can be better than PSU and be splitting evenly with Michigan and OSU. We need to be better than everyone we add.
When’s the last time we had a coach better than Fleck?

I agree....we have too many fans that ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY!!!

love this! this needs to be our year!

I agree....we have too many fans that ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY!!!
Let us know when you’ve given $5,000,000 to the Gophers’ NIL Collective so that we can treat your comment as something other than the ravings of a fan whose knowledge base is at least a decade or two stale. Thank you.

Let us know when you’ve given $5,000,000 to the Gophers’ NIL Collective so that we can treat your comment as something other than the ravings of a fan whose knowledge base is at least a decade or two stale. Thank you.
I was being sarcastic.......

Top Bottom