First time poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
JShow is back disguised as a new lurker named SWGopher. Ban this SWG already.

Who do you think you are? I've said NOTHING that should get me banned. If you wanted this to be a private club, then make it so. Get yourself some help.

SW Gopher said: If he doesn't win big next season, then it will take him longer here than anywhere else he's been. I will begin to think he might not win much here at all, or at least not much more than Monson did.

Come on. Coach Smith produced better teams in the first 2 year than Monson did any year. We are an NCAA bubble team. That's as good as Monson did at his best. Whether we make it to the NCAA this year or even next year, no one, no one, could put Coach Smith near to low talent level of Monson. Keep some patience and you'll see teams that compete for Big Ten titles in the next 2 years.

I didn't want to get into this, because Monson was a bad hire, but Monson had two teams finish 9-7 in conference, and one finish 8-8. I would argue(not because of Monson's coaching ability) those teams were as good or better than Tubby's first two teams. Next year I expect to say that's not the case.

reply to SWGOPHER

There is something in SWGOPHERS post that makes me think that he has a hidden agenda in the constant referals to what he expects of Tubby. IMHO they could be a poser.

why do people keep talking about williams like it is a lock that he is on the team. he has taken his ACT 2 times and hasnt passed yet. got to get the grade before you can join the parade.

There is something in SWGOPHERS post that makes me think that he has a hidden agenda in the constant referals to what he expects of Tubby. IMHO they could be a poser.

No way, I love Tubby, but I also expect ALOT from him. Remember, Everything I've said about him is regarding next season. Please tell me where I've said I HOPE he fails, or was a bad hire or has done a bad job SO FAR. Show me!

Dinky,

I can't count the number of posters you've called Panther. Do you keep track?
How long have you been reading the 'Hole then? I've only seen him do it once in the past few months? Have you been around a long time?

I've been reading the Gopher hole since day 1 of the Gopherhole, before it was on this particular site.

I've been reading the Gopher hole since day 1 of the Gopherhole, before it was on this particular site.
So you've been reading the site for 13 years (it started in 1996) and have never posted before? Wow, that's some amazing self-control. What made you come out of your shell and post now?

OK, I Give UP.........

You guys have been infiltrated by Badger and Hawk fans so long you turn on anyone new. I'll make a deal. Let's take a vote. If you vote Yes, I can stay, If you vote no, I'll stop posting. Many of you don't want new posters upsetting the environment or changing the dynamic. You haven't seen me praise the team when they are playing well. I wear my heart on my sleave when it comes to Gopher bball and football. So I leave it to you..........Yes or No........

I didn't say I've never posted, it's just been a Loooonnngggg time. Years. But yes, I've been around since the Haskins days. The reason I stopped posting is I wear my heart on my sleave regarding Gopher sports and as you can see, some don't like it.

SWGOPHER I did dont say that you said Tubby was a bad hire or doing a bad job or hoped he failed. You just did which is what makes me think that you have a hidden agenda.

Seriously?

That 9-7 team that chocked agains Illinois was every bit as good as this team. Remember, that team beat a top ten non-conference opponent as well.....Oregon. It appears that my posts defending myself are being moved or deleted. EG9 makes comments like that(nothing personal EG9) but I'm getting destroyed for what I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom