First day of the tourney... more gopher than you know.

RashoLives

Reaction score
I can't help but think watching all the games today that at the very least Minnesota has had something to cheer for in almost every game. Already today we have seen Trent Lockett, Justin Cobbs, Mike Muscala, and now I'm watching Colton Iverson and Shaka Smart. Up Next is Siyani Chambers. Does anyone else feel like you are literally watching gopherhole? Vern Lundquist even kind of looks like my mental picture of Dr. Don....

Well I'm guessing OP thinks Shakka already coaches for the Goofs.

I just meant that he's mentioned a lot on here and seems to be a board favorite. I should have also mentioned that the late Rick Majerus (former board favorite)'s team won while Tim Miles (future and current board favorite) sat at home and watched.

I just meant that he's mentioned a lot on here and seems to be a board favorite. I should have also mentioned that the late Rick Majerus (former board favorite)'s team won while Tim Miles (future and current board favorite) sat at home and watched.

yikes... i don't like where this is headed.....

There's a little Shaka in all of us.

How can you all forget Jonah Travis?

Rick Majerus had as much impact on this St. Louis team as Tim Miles has on the current Colorado State team (currently beating Mizzou). What's your point?

Rick Majerus had as much impact on this St. Louis team as Tim Miles has on the current Colorado State team (currently beating Mizzou). What's your point?
They're (or were) often mentioned?

Top Bottom