firejerrykill.com

Well that is just not gracious at all, sir.

Well that is just not gracious at all, sir.

stop right there. because if there is one thing i am certain you don't understand or exude at all on a personal level, it is grace. or common sense or decency for that matter. you are a delusional hack. a wanna-be graphic artist with too much time on his hands that can put together a cheap, unimaginative blog page. congrats.....here is a cookie. now piss off.

anyone with computer access can take cheap shots at a head coach or players on any team. doesn't make that person funny or even clever. you are giving him WAY too much credit.

supa I don't want to be a designer I want to be a kept woman.

What's funny is the clown comes on here and cries about inequality and he keeps up a blog that is soaking in racial undertones. Why the hatred for Max? Has he done something publicly that you don't agree with? Oh wait, you mean he's white and he is competing with a black guy at the QB position? You are such a bigot. Your hatred for the kid and the way you attack him for being a red head is sickening. How is what you are doing any different than those who say black kids shouldn't play QB because they aren't smart enough and you need a decision maker playing the QB position? Is it kinda the same route you are taking here????

What's funny is the clown comes on here and cries about inequality and he keeps up a blog that is soaking in racial undertones. Why the hatred for Max? Has he done something publicly that you don't agree with? Oh wait, you mean he's white and he is competing with a black guy at the QB position? You are such a bigot. Your hatred for the kid and the way you attack him for being a red head is sickening. How is what you are doing any different than those who say black kids shouldn't play QB because they aren't smart enough and you need a decision maker playing the QB position? Is it kinda the same route you are taking here????

Let's just say he's not an equal opportunity hater.

What is comical is he tries to justify it by saying he's better than Pantherhawk. That is an extremely low bar and I'm questioning whether he even is.

sounds like the definition of reverse racism. apparently khaliq feels it is okay when he does it though. anyone else.....he scolds.

Non-ironic reverse racism posts.

And I am white, sonny. :)

I hope the Gray vs. Shortell love is satire, if not your football mind is lacking.

forget trying to sum him up as racist, a smart-ass, delusional, misguided. the guy is just plain weird and a jerk. enough said. i am done now and will not be wasting any more time on khaliq. he is baiting people and getting exactly what he wants. a negative reaction......the same approach of a pathetic, fat-ass sports reporter in this town whose name rhymes with fatrick jousey. :)

RodentRampage has a good point and I will address it at some point, but I don't think this will ever be a site you dudes enjoy and that's cool. It's why I post it there instead of here.

Although advertising it here was a curious decision by Gold Vision.

As a fan of teams that have made terrible hires recently that I almost instantly disliked (Tim Brewster, Josh McDaniels, Brad Childress) I have to ask: What exactly do you hope to accomplish here? No team fires a coach during the 1st season or even 2nd season unless they commit a felony (or illegally videotape the other team).

With that in mind, no matter what you think of Kill, isn't it far better to stay positive at least for a year and half or so and hope for the best? FWIW I think Kill is at worst a huge upgrade over Brew and still have hope, even if there are red flags popping here and there.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much free time.

Let's <ahem> just go with him and assume he IS a HUMONGOUS Gopher fan, and HATES the Jerry Kill hire: to spend that much time of your life on it? Doesn't this guy have a garage to clean or something?

Scary. I honestly hope they frisk this guy a little extra before he enters the Stadium each Saturday.

Probably lives in a garage. An oily, greasy one.

As a fan of teams that have made terrible hires recently that I almost instantly disliked (Tim Brewster, Josh McDaniels, Brad Childress) I have to ask: What exactly do you hope to accomplish here? No team fires a coach during the 1st season or even 2nd season unless they commit a felony (or illegally videotape the other team).

With that in mind, no matter what you think of Kill, isn't it far better to stay positive at least for a year and half or so and hope for the best? FWIW I think Kill is at worst a huge upgrade over Brew and still have hope, even if there are red flags popping here and there.

What? Maybe get people riled up and responding, while offering some insight but mostly hot button pushing? You know, like he's done here for months. If he would have, for instance, started another "Fire Maturi" site that wouldn't have gotten any push back. But Kill, when he's sick? Kicking him when he's down? A bleep bag move to be sure, but certain to get a reaction.

Just a guess of course.

I mean he could be sincere, but unlike Brewster, he certainly does have a track record around here. :eek:

We're absolutely horrible guys, have a little sense of humor about it. No one would spend that much time unless they're actually a fan, and much of it is pretty funny.

That said, there are few other programs in the country that provide so much ammo for someone like this.

Care to enlighten those of us who don't spend 23 hours of our day on this board? Who is it?

HINT: Find the guy with the ASU player as his avatar. I put 2 and 2 together when I read the 'About the Author' bit on the site. Should have gotten it sooner with the obvious racist remarks on Shortell.

I haven't been this embarrassed of my race since Milli Vanilli
Umm...what?

milli-vanilli.jpg

My hoenst question for K is simple.

If the .2% chance that Kill IS the guy to turn this program around and in a big way.. Will you still be hatin'?

My honest guess is you wouldn't have the cojones to come here and post/admit how wrong you were.

I am flattered, though, that you'd snag a pic of me in my Killer Time shirt in my dirty bathroom.

Hey Khaliq, Decker wasn't on the team last year, just thought I'd let you know.

HAHAHAHA, just spotted something this complete D-bag quoted from me on this pos pathetic 'blog'. Thanks for the plagiarism you ass-monkey. Die in a fire you closet hawkeye fan..

If this dooshnozzle is really the dink with the ASU avatar, he needs to be promplty banned from this site for taking others comments and posts and putting them onto another blog/website.

I know exactly who writes this and it should be fairly obvious for those who don't.

It is not me. If they quote me from GopherHole, they do not have my permission. It is one thing to raise issues here, it is another to start a wide public call to get Kill terminated.

Bring it up with Kaliq at the next game. He's easy to spot. During the national anthem look around and he'll be the one (or three) not standing.

Way too early to talk about getting rid of Kill. Now in two years if MN is in the same place then the discussion is valid, IMO...but until then, wow...

It seems like the new rule, that every coach gets a blog dedicated to his firing. There would have been a Fire Knute Rockne site if the internet had existed back then. It doesn't require any special skills to create a blog that looks good, these days anyone can have a good-looking blog up in minutes.

History of that stuff dates back to around 2002 with FireRonZook.com

Mandell writes about it in Chapter 4 of "Bowls, Polls, and Tattered Souls" - a must read for any diehard football fan IMO.

You can read about it here

You'll need to scroll up a bit to find Chapter 4 "Fire My Coach.com" It gives good insight on these types of blogs / webpages.

I think that all schools should immediately register "fireinsertcoachname.com" as soon as the new coach is hired just to head this off. However, this would probably result in people registering fire the coach websites preemptively before the coach is hired, just starting one for each of the candidates.

Top Bottom