Firefox problem

ofergopher

Reaction score
For the past three days I have had trouble viewing forum threads on Gopher Hole. The main page, topics listings, featured articles, and such all display normally, but when I try to view a discussion thread (when it goes to forumdisplay.php), all I get is a "400 Bad Request nginx" message. If I direct Firefox to render the tab as an Internet Explorer display (which requires an addon) all is well. This was never a problem previously, and I have made no changes or upgrades to my Firefox installation. I have never seen that error message elsewhere

Has anyone else ever experienced anything similar? A little research suggests that the error is somehow cookie-related. Come to think of it, when I was a kid my mother sometimes treated my plea for more chocolate chip cookies as a bad request.

I had the same issue about a week ago. It fixed itself over the course of about 2 days... I haven't had any issues since.

I've had a different set of problems using the Google Chrome browser and had to go back to IE for GopherHole to work correctly. PITA

I had the same thing happen tonight. I cleared the browser's cache and all is working fine now.

Hrmm i swap back and forth between firefox and chrome. I know for sure I have firefox set to automatically download the latest. I haven't had a hiccup.

I had the same problem with firefox for the last week and had been using safari to visit gopherhole forums. I figured out that it was a cookie problem and when i removed the gopherhole cookie from firefox it fixed the problem

Top Bottom