Fired!

Reaction score
Is it really worth talking about this anymore? Brewster will not be fired. This is a young team and did what most of you people thought it would- 6 and 6. I think our potential is better than what we have seen for many years. Lets start talking about what the guys next year might be able to do.

Agreed.

Ex the bowl, the 2009 season is a now fodder for the historians on the board...looking forward is always more difficult, but a lot more interesting and entertaining.

+1

Brewster will be back, and the 'architects' of his offense will likely be back as well. I think Fisch is a smart guy, but he's obviously got a lot to learn about crafting, teaching and executing a college-level version of his 'pro-style' offense. Hopefully he takes the time to rethink & retool between now and next fall. Same with the O Line coach. multiple things were not firing on all cylinders this season.

This is a young team and did what most of you people thought it would- 6 and 6.

Umm....nine senior starters on defense, a three year starter at QB, four upperclassmen on the offensive line.....young team??????????????????????????????????

There is a lot of young talent that MIGHT help next year but its not a young team this year except maybe the WRs.

maximus....The GH Board of Directors has issued an ultimatum on each additional ? ending a comment. The ultimatum is that there is a 25 cent donation required for any and all ? beyond the one that is necessary. Pay up, big boy/girl. :)

The wide receivers showed how young they are yesterday.....

Is it really worth talking about this anymore? Brewster will not be fired. This is a young team and did what most of you people thought it would- 6 and 6. I think our potential is better than what we have seen for many years. Lets start talking about what the guys next year might be able to do.

I understand what your saying and I have been one to give Brewster a couple more yrs., but It is always about next year and potential. I am getting sick of it. If Brewster doesn't make it we are going to have to go after a BIG time head college coach and quit fooling around with these coaching hires that have coaching potential and have the makings of possibly being a good head coach. We will need someone who has been there done that. Now I know it won't be easy to bring in a top college coach but I am sick and tired of relying on potential and what may happen next yr. and most of all I'm tired of mediocre football that never gets over the hump.

I understand what your saying and I have been one to give Brewster a couple more yrs., but It is always about next year and potential. I am getting sick of it. If Brewster doesn't make it we are going to have to go after a BIG time head college coach and quit fooling around with these coaching hires that have coaching potential and have the makings of possibly being a good head coach. We will need someone who has been there done that. Now I know it won't be easy to bring in a top college coach but I am sick and tired of relying on potential and what may happen next yr. and most of all I'm tired of mediocre football that never gets over the hump.

THIS.

This is so stupid.

Brewster is our coach next year. If he goes 4-4 in the Big Ten, he will be our coach the following year too.

thanks stud

you are correct,

Top Bottom