FIRE RICH RODRIGUEZ!1!ONE!!1!

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
How can Rich Rodriguez still be the coach at Michigan? He's taking the program in the wrong direction! After last year's debacle of 3-9 (2-6), we were promised things would get better! And now they've won one game in the Big Ten! Against an awful Indiana team, mind you. This is pathetic. Now they've lost three straight conference games including a putrid performance against PSU AT HOME! We lost by 25!! Effing Minnesota only lost by 20!!11! And they're terrible! Have you seen their fan boards???! That team sucks!!!1one!

It's not that Michigan lost, it's that the manner in which they lost. They weren't even competitive!!! It's just unacceptable. Where are these great recruits he's supposedly bringing in? If they were so much better than the starters, shouldn't we be seeing them?????//?

This team went to the Rose Bowl in 2007, so the program was in great shape when Rodriguez came in and where are we now??//// A 3-8 conference record just isn't good enough. It's time to look elsewhere. Is Dennis Green available?//???

FIRE RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rich Rod has been coaching for a loooooooong time, he's a *PROVEN* HC.......can't say the same about every coach in the Big 10 though...

You're right, Brett and Pat were never head coaches before.

I'm saying if we're gonna play this little game to take away attention from Brewster let's start by not firing shots at a coach that has been to a BCS Game at his last program, that is very childish...

...not to mention that same "terrible" 2008 Michigan FB team came in and whooped us on National TV *AT* home.......

Rich Rod has been coaching for a loooooooong time, he's a *PROVEN* HC.......can't say the same about every coach in the Big 10 though...

Dude, I'd respond to you with some thoughts, but it's not even worth it. You come in with a sentence or two, mostly loaded with obfuscation, and rarely providing anything of substance. You're like the James Carville of GopherHole.

I'm saying if we're gonna play this little game to take away attention from Brewster let's start by not firing shots at a coach that has been to a BCS Game at his last program, that is very childish...

...not to mention that same "terrible" 2008 Michigan FB team came in and whooped us on National TV *AT* home.......

Thanks for entirely missing the point of the thread. Totally, totally unsurprised. :rolleyes:

How can Rich Rodriguez still be the coach at Michigan? He's taking the program in the wrong direction! After last year's debacle of 3-9 (2-6), we were promised things would get better! And now they've won one game in the Big Ten! Against an awful Indiana team, mind you. This is pathetic. Now they've lost three straight conference games including a putrid performance against PSU AT HOME! We lost by 25!! Effing Minnesota only lost by 20!!11! And they're terrible! Have you seen their fan boards???! That team sucks!!!1one!

It's not that Michigan lost, it's that the manner in which they lost. They weren't even competitive!!! It's just unacceptable. Where are these great recruits he's supposedly bringing in? If they were so much better than the starters, shouldn't we be seeing them?????//?

This team went to the Rose Bowl in 2007, so the program was in great shape when Rodriguez came in and where are we now??//// A 3-8 conference record just isn't good enough. It's time to look elsewhere. Is Dennis Green available?//???

FIRE RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

hahahahahaha thanks buddy, gotta love good sarcasm:clap:

Not only that but he is in year 2, not 3. If he isn't winning in a few years, you can bet quite a bit of money that he'll be fired.

One of life's pleasures is enjoying Michigan losses in football. If only they were more plentiful. Why the hate for the man who is bringing such joy to our lives?

I like this thread. +1. I refuse to read the rest of the posts in it because there are far too many exhausting people on our board right now.

I like this thread. +1. I refuse to read the rest of the posts in it because there are far too many exhausting people on our board right now.

+1

the title made me laugh, but i don't have the energy to read the uninspired reactions.

Thanks and I agree. I've been shaking my head in disbelief since I posted it. Never in a million years did I believe people would actually argue with it. Makes me afraid to leave the house.

Perhaps if Brewster had more on his resume than "TE Coach" and "That guy who recruited Vince Young" people would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt too.

Top Bottom