Finishing Predictions?

Tanner, Bateman and TJ were sensational, along with our solid running game and OL.

Loved them!

They would’ve performed just as well under Simon. And did, in the bowl game.

Mike Sanford Jr. = Matt Simon? Maybe, hopefully. Side note: did you know he’s from the Mpls ‘burbs?

The first game against Michigan sets the tone and expectations for the season. Win and Minnesota is a force to be reckoned with rest of the way for conference and even national title ramifications. Lose and 2019 was an aberration and gophers return to norm, i.e. losers. Gophers will have 6-7 wins in the end but a win over Michigan could be a springboard into national picture and prominence. so the season and national aspirations hinges on Michigan. I'm going for the win

Now is the time to play MI with them starting a new qb. I would much rather play the now then in a month.

Mike Sanford Jr. = Matt Simon? Maybe, hopefully. Side note: did you know he’s from the Mpls ‘burbs?
I hope even better. I thought Simon should've been elevated to OC (or in Fleck's title scheme "Premier Sole Co- Offensive Coordinator"), and then hire a QB coach. Fleck had other plans, and hired his buddy Mike.

I might've known at one time, but must've forgot that Simon graduated from Farmington. The Anoka of the south.

Top Bottom