Finally!!

RunGopherRun

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the 10-day forecast to encompass September 2nd. dance4raiders is right!! It is going to be hotter than 86 degrees, just like she guaranteed. Weather.com says it will be 89 on the 2nd. How did she know? Luckily for her, weather.com guarantees that the weather will be exactly what it says 10 days from now. Someone tell Brew to set the temp at Gibson-Nagurski to exactly 89 degrees with a chance of thunderstorms.

I believe apologies are in order...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USTN0356

I would love it if there was a lot of rain. Just the kind of weather for a Big Ten team to slog it out against a smaller, finesse team.

Do college football games get canceled for lightning? Sorry if it's a stupid question. I've been domed nearly my entire life.

I've been waiting for the 10-day forecast to encompass September 2nd. dance4raiders is right!! It is going to be hotter than 86 degrees, just like she guaranteed. Weather.com says it will be 89 on the 2nd. How did she know? Luckily for her, weather.com guarantees that the weather will be exactly what it says 10 days from now. Someone tell Brew to set the temp at Gibson-Nagurski to exactly 89 degrees with a chance of thunderstorms.

I believe apologies are in order...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USTN0356

LOL'd for about 2 min.
I believe they do but I think it has to be within a certain distance. Not an expert however.

In other words, it will be pretty comparable in both places.

25th: 74
26th: 80
27th: 86
28th: 86
29th: 86
30th: 87
31st: 80
1st: 76
2nd: 76

We've been pretty hot in Minneapolis for a while, but it has cooled down in the last couple days. From the 27th to the 30th, it should be quite comparable to game conditions.

dance4raiders = Miss Cleo?

Possibly. She's even got Coach Brewster talking about the weather.

I would love it if there was a lot of rain. Just the kind of weather for a Big Ten team to slog it out against a smaller, finesse team.

Do college football games get canceled for lightning? Sorry if it's a stupid question. I've been domed nearly my entire life.

Yes, college football games get canceled for lightning. Especially at Floyd Stadium. We have metal bleachers..... And BTW, I am Miss Cleo. Just wanted to clarify that. :D

In the last 36 hours we've gone from a 60% chance of rain down to 30%. The updated Sept 2 weather now shows a 0% chance of rain. I will take that one.

weather here

What the forcast doesn't say is that the humidity down here has all of a sudden disappeared. It feels a lot more like a Minnesota August than a Tennessee one. Since there is virtually no chance of rain here for the next two weeks, this may be a trend that continues on game day. That would take away a bit of the home field advantage and will make me much more comfortable stading on the sideline.

Top Bottom