Finally a little National love for Decker

If you think he's getting the love just wait until he forces the badgers to do what they do best and that is to suck.

am I allowed to say that? I think I can.

It can't be just because he plays for us. Maroney and Barber got national attention when they were here.

Nice. Let's just hope he stays healthy the whole way this season. Biletnikoff a possibility? He's a finalist for sure.

If you think he's getting the love just wait until he forces the badgers to do what they do best and that is to suck.

am I allowed to say that? I think I can.

I am excited to see how many times you're able to work "the Badgers suck" into today's threads. Do you have a personal goal? :)

I'm starting to feel like the possibilities are endless. I should pace myself more, I know.

If you're starting to pace yourself I will give a relief effort...Badgers suck!

A little blunt there grunkie. :) If Schnoodler has taught us anything its that subtly working the comment in increases its effectiveness. I think after this week Schnoodler could probably teach a class on the subject. I can't wait until the syllabus comes out...I'm going to write my first 3 page paper on why Bucky is actually a skunk in a popcorn box.

A little blunt there grunkie. :) If Schnoodler has taught us anything its that subtly working the comment in increases its effectiveness. I think after this week Schnoodler could probably teach a class on the subject. I can't wait until the syllabus comes out...I'm going to write my first 3 page paper on why Bucky is actually a skunk in a popcorn box.

It was my first outright Badgers suck comment of the week so I was a little excited. I wanted to make sure to leave no doubt in the reader's mind what Badgers do (suck).

Dang, the gloves are off. Grunkie saying the "Badgers suck" is as much out of character as most of the people on this board ________________________ (fill in the blank).

It was my first outright Badgers suck comment of the week so I was a little excited. I wanted to make sure to leave no doubt in the reader's mind what Badgers do (suck).

Might I recommend some 5 Hour Energy? I hear that Schnoodler has been able to triple the number of Badgers suck comments he posts thanks to this fine product.

Top Bottom