Final questions from the football board!

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
One last set of questions, this time about the building you guys share with the volleyball team:

Are there men's locker rooms at Williams Arena?

Is it true there are no urinals in the building?

Even though I am a huge Gopher BB fan and Tubby fan...I have to acknowledge that this particular post made me laugh...Pudwell...you are alright in my book.

I appreciate good humor, but this is neither funny nor creative. Studwell's humor hasn't advanced beyond junior high at best.

LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Penalty: off-sides. 15 yards, repeat troll attempt.

Ask the man and woman from Iowa that "shared" a stall at the dome. They might know.

The basketball team shares the locker room with the Volleyball team (why do you think recruiting has gone up?) and Men and Women share restrooms (reason Barn is always full).

This guy is a complete tool.

There is no doubt about that, but he is a funny tool. As much as I try to not laugh at S. Well's posts, I can't help but crack up!

Swell reminds me of my 4 year old. Must be the center of attention

Thank you, Rouser. Yes, if you have children, it just isn't as engaging. Sometimes I have laughed at someone showing me the contents of the food they are chewing in their mouth as it is unexpected. Do I want to see it again so I can laugh some more?

Thank you, Rouser. Yes, if you have children, it just isn't as engaging. Sometimes I have laughed at someone showing me the contents of the food they are chewing in their mouth as it is unexpected. Do I want to see it again so I can laugh some more?

Whoa! This is quite a change of attitude from you! Shall I reveal your most recent private message to me back on 2/17/09?

Dear Stud: Let me thank you for making the GopherHole a cornucopia of awesomeness. Any chance me and the family could get an autographed photo of you for our home? (I picture you with flowing Fabio hair--am I right?) We remember you in our prayers ever night! Gratefully, Moonie

I like that Moonlight better!

Top Bottom