Filling out the roster (MN kids?)

McPeePants

Reaction score
Anyone know of any MN kids that are still getting looks for preferred walk-on or scholarship?

I don't know names, but Killed mentioned on the Sports Huddle they would like 7-8 MN kids to walk-on. He made it sound as if they would be preferred walk-ons.

Nick Jacobs, maybe?

OL from Delano. Was ranked among top 15 seniors in the state this past fall.

Anyone know of any MN kids that are still getting looks for preferred walk-on or scholarship?

It should be really interesting to see how this plays out. It appears that Kill and his staff work very hard at recruiting and part of that is identifying walk-ons. They did a great job of this at NI where 7 of starters were walk-ons. He probably hasn’t had the time that he would have liked to recruit walk-ons but he has identified several. I suspect his approach of looking for athletic and fast recruits with potential, not necessarily players with a lot of stars, allows him to identify more "diamonds in the rough" than the average coach. It is just another edge the coach Kill gives us.

Heifort and Eden Prairie P/K David Platner are preferred walk-ons.

OL from Illinois.

WR from PA.

I am not sure if the K from North Carolina and P/K from Green Bay falls into this category.

Heifort and Eden Prairie P/K David Platner are preferred walk-ons.

OL from Illinois.

WR from PA.

I am not sure if the K from North Carolina and P/K from Green Bay falls into this category.

The kicker from North Carolina (K. Hawthorne) is on a scholarship and the punter from Green Bay (Peter Mortell) is a walk-on.

Walking on
Heifort
Platner
Mortell

Might be

Glasgow
Trucilla

Top Bottom