Fight On Gophers!

Trojan Princess

Old Beach Girl
Reaction score
Been meaning to stop by, and just to tell all of you that many of my fellow Trojans are happy for your success! Win out, best of luck, and may all your guys end their season injury free.

watching your game right now, the ONLY OOC game I'm interested in, and cheering for! Great answer to Nebraska TD!

Thanks Trojan and thanks for stopping by!! beat those bruins today!

Been meaning to stop by, and just to tell all of you that many of my fellow Trojans are happy for your success! Win out, best of luck, and may all your guys end their season injury free.

watching your game right now, the ONLY OOC game I'm interested in, and cheering for! Great answer to Nebraska TD!

Nice to hear and thanks!

I've said it before, but I've been to a handful of college football games in various locales; Southern Cal was the most impressive and the most fun, despite our close loss. And that's saying a lot, because I had a hell of a time in Berkeley too. Definitely better than the other USC, who i most recently saw lose to Tennessee in Columbia.

You guys are good fans, and thanks for coming back!

Congratulations! Couldn't be happening to a greater fanbase...hope we schedule another series in the near future!

win out!

Top Bottom