Field Conditions

Reaction score
I have not heard anything about how the field conditions were. I was there and it seemed that the field held up quite well. I noticed a few slips and falls, but nothing crazy. A good test for the new field heater. Has anyone heard any reports on what the players/coaches thoughts were?

best in the league! could see the field markings during the end of the Whiskey game

that's embarrassing IMO almost as bad as a clock outage at the most important time of the game!

Agree with the above. The field appeared to hold up well. There was some sort of snow most of the day and nothing really accumulated on the field. Look at the wisconsin game and how fast snow started to accumulate. I think the heated field worked well and is a helpful tool in recruiting in terms of alleviating some health/injury concerns (remember the Brett Favre concussion in TCF that ended his career).

when they tore up the old field, they should have sent a section to Favre as a momento......

I had some friends down on the field this week and they said it was noticeably warmer down on the turf than standing on the cold concrete in the stands. Sounded nice...

From my seats you could noticeably see steam rising from the field.

I had some friends down on the field this week and they said it was noticeably warmer down on the turf than standing on the cold concrete in the stands. Sounded nice...

This probably explains why that guy was eating ice cream while the rest of us suffered.

Can't wait for the stitched in lettering to return after the Vikings are done. The painted on maroon "M" at the middle of the field was really faded and worn off (probably due to the wet snow and foot traffic during the game)

Top Bottom