Fellow Gopher Die Hards, Help Me Decide

TheHofferette

Reaction score
Ok, convince me to go to the Tipoff. I have a toddler who is up like clockwork at 6:45am. I have class in St Paul on Friday night until 9:30pm, so I could definitely make most of the madness. Hubby is with the child at home who goes to bed at 7:30pm. If he can pawn off the monitor on our neighbors (who have offered to help out in the past), we could meet up at Williams (ahh, like old times). should we do this?? if hubby cannot get someone to keep an ear out for our daughter, should I just go w/out him (plus then one of us is fresh on Saturday, lol). please only respond if you have children and understand the complexity of our dilemma :)

Pros:
We get to see the new players, feel like part of the action again, etc
We get back inside Williams for some atmosphere
We get to do something together w/out the child

Cons:
Exhaustion on Friday night
Exhaustion on Saturday w/ a toddler who doesn't quit

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

please only respond if you have children and understand the complexity of our dilemma.

My youngest is a senior in HS. :clap::clap::clap:

Sorry, been there. Done that. :)

At the time would have stayed home or found a sitter. Probably stayed home though knowing the price our insolence would have cost the next day at the hands of our children.

you should clap, you deserve it :) no apologies necessary (I think of this time in our lives as paying our dues, lol)

I have a 5 year old who gets up between 6:30 and 7am every day..... so I feel your pain. I basically take one for the team on these days. Meaning I go to the event and pay the price in the morning. That said, its saturday so you can cheat and let the little one watch TV when maybe you wouldn't (or would?) for a bit while you "rest". Its not an every weekend event... the sacrifices we make!

Top Bottom