Feels pretty good, doesn't it?

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
Forgot what it was like to be at the edge of my seat against a rival and pull out the W. Great way to end the season, glad to see Weber go out with something he can look back fondly upon. Crummy season, but kudos to that entire team and coaching staff for their resiliency. I don't foresee Horton being unemployed very long. Go Gophers!

Feels pretty good, doesn't it?

Almost as good as sneezing and cumming at the exact same instant. :)

This is my first trophy win as a gopher fan, and LOVE IT!!!!! Pretty much what Dr. Don said hahahahaha

as i said in another thread...nothing beats being one of the first running past security towards floyd and seeing thousands of people follow you...wow

Forgot what it was like to be at the edge of my seat against a rival and pull out the W. Great way to end the season, glad to see Weber go out with something he can look back fondly upon. Crummy season, but kudos to that entire team and coaching staff for their resiliency. I don't foresee Horton being unemployed very long. Go Gophers!

I was actually feeling pretty good when the Gophers when up 27-24. Ferentz has done a lot of good things at Iowa but he is not that good at crunch time when the game is on the line. It seems to have rubbed off on his players, like when that Iowa running back fumbled after a big gain to seal the win.

Top Bottom