Feel bad for D and WR

Reaction score
Although we did have problems with the our defense with giving up holes we did stop them at points to keep us practically in the game until halfway through the 4th quarter and our WR corps was actually getting and in face wide open and Nelson was missing common sense QB passes that quite frankly any QB should hit especially at the collegiate level. Thought there was many plays that could've been that were not completed. I felt we did not play that bad it is just a few passes completely killed the game. As I do not think Leidner can maybe throw as hard and fast as Nelson I do believe that he could have made most of those accurately knowing the throw that he completed last week to KJ Maye in stride ahead of the safety of SJSU looked exactly like the same situation early in the 4th when Nelson overthrew an open Engel in stride to trying to make it a one possession game. The WR actually got open a lot actually and lot of poorly placed throws. I truly think the way Mich as played the last few weeks to very crappy opponents we have a shot but all depends if we can it a stinking pass.

Top Bottom