February and March record

Will the gophers have a .500 record or better in February and March?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 81.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angry

Reaction score
I think they’ll be more competitive late. A rare occurrence for us. An extra bonus will be the schedule along with the weakling Wednesday game.

Who are the 5 teams we beat?

Maybe Northwest and Nebraska (then the Wednesday matchup in the BTT) … that’s a potential of 3… where’s the other 4?

Who are the 5 teams we beat?

Maybe Northwest and Nebraska (then the Wednesday matchup in the BTT) … that’s a potential of 3… where’s the other 4?
PSU, Rut, wisc. Iowa is always overrated and struggles at the barn.

Penn state has much better guards and I think schriesberry (spelling) is a much better coach.

Rutgers looks good and should’ve won at OSU - refs even admired they screwed up at end of game

WI: doubtful, I’d love it, but doubtful

Iowa: they score too much and we can’t keep up

I liked Carrington's 20 points & 4/7 on 3's tonight. In the last 5 games of the year, I'm hoping that he, Payne, & Ola-Joseph play some competitive Big Ten ball.

Penn state has much better guards and I think schriesberry (spelling) is a much better coach.

Rutgers looks good and should’ve won at OSU - refs even admired they screwed up at end of game

WI: doubtful, I’d love it, but doubtful

Iowa: they score too much and we can’t keep up
Just like every year there’s going to be 1-2 wins that are unexpected and 1-2 losses as well. I’m saying .500 or better at the end of the year. I realize it’s controversial. I like to stir the pot. Hopefully I’ll really be able to get you going late February and March.

10 regular season 1 B1G and you think we could win 5?!!? My good man I am willing to wager any amount of money you would like I'll give you 4.5 wins or more, I'll take the under. If I were betting I'd set the line at 1.5.

Unless we make a mid season trade for a couple of fleet footed defenders who can handle the ball we will remain a team that loses. So no, .500 is not likely or IMO possible during an stretch of the Big Ten season...at this point I am just hoping we win some games.

Just like every year there’s going to be 1-2 wins that are unexpected and 1-2 losses as well. I’m saying .500 or better at the end of the year. I realize it’s controversial. I like to stir the pot. Hopefully I’ll really be able to get you going late February and March.
LOL stirring the pot here with all the Charlie Brown losers is to come on the the forum and say "We might get a little better, we might win a few games, Ben might have a plan that begins to come together towards the end of the season". Of course, this makes you are the ultimate troll here on GH.

Angry, I like your style!

10 regular season 1 B1G and you think we could win 5?!!? My good man I am willing to wager any amount of money you would like I'll give you 4.5 wins or more, I'll take the under. If I were betting I'd set the line at 1.5.
I’d probably be able to get +550 at a sports book. So why would I bet straight up. Dumb

The other teams will be improving, too...but I see where you're coming from. Still not sure how many games any team can win, however, unless the last game's free throw percentage becomes more the norm.

February
@Rutgers
Maryland
@Illinois
Iowa
@Sparty
Penn State
@Maryland
@Nebraska

March
Rutgers
Wisconsin

BTT

I'm going to go no, counting the BTT, I think a good O/U would be 3.5. Hope I am wrong and either way I hope we look like a competent, competitive Big Ten team by then, especially on our home floor. I am sure will piss in someone's cheerios, hopefully Wisconsin's on Senior day, but I am sure they'll be some frustrating outings as well.

Top Bottom