FB season parking passes

GoldInThemHills

Reaction score
Anyone received their mobile FB parking passes? I got my tix through the app (which is sketch by the way!) but no parking passes. Calls to tix office go to VM and emails unanswered…WTH 😜
Really looking forward to season but predicting this mobile ticket launch will be the real loser this year 😳
Thanks for any help! RTB…SUM…GG!

Yeah My digital parking pass was with my digital tickets on the app or some rando website who knows where .... (gues... one stop shop PLEASE).

Anyone received their mobile FB parking passes? I got my tix through the app (which is sketch by the way!) but no parking passes. Calls to tix office go to VM and emails unanswered…WTH 😜
Really looking forward to season but predicting this mobile ticket launch will be the real loser this year 😳
Thanks for any help! RTB…SUM…GG!
My parking passes were loaded with the games tickets. Selected the one I wanted, clicked on "Add to Apple Wallet," pass with a QRC popped up, selected "Add" and it showed up in the wallet. Took all of 15 seconds. I am sure that they are very busy now with ticket sales and lots of phone calls, but I have always (Ok, almost always) had good luck getting an emailed response within a day.

Thanks for bringing this up. I got paper tix but did not get anything on parking. Sent a note to GopherSports and await an answer.

Tix office rep finally got back to me (nice kid by the way!)...was a problem on their end. So if you don't see them by now in your mobile account may want to give them a call. They should be in with the game tickets as 2nd Degree Gopher said.

Top Bottom