Favorite Uniform Combo?

Favorite jersey/pant combo?

• Maroon/Gold

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Maroon/Maroon

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Maroon/White

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Gold/Gold (not seen yet, but available)

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Gold/Maroon

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Gold/White

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • White/Gold

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • White/Maroon

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • White/White

Votes: 18 12.6%

• Total voters
I love everything about the new unis except the bricks on the numbers. I have never be a jersey buyer, but I will buy a maroon jersey as soon as they are available.

Just gotta be honest, not too impressed with the new uniforms. Not that it matters all that much, but they are just too plain. The Gold in particular doesn't look too good at all. I've been a life long fan of the Penn St. uniforms and I like the maroon and white one's of these, but the Gold needs a little splash of color here and there. They just seem a little too generic.

Simple. Bold. Traditional. They're a home run.

I don't like wearing the white pants with any jersey except the white away jerseys. The white on white is a clean, sharp look. I'm really impressed by how well these jersey look. They have staying power. Some sort of side paneling or anything modern might looks decent now, but it won't have the same staying power as a classic look.

Awesome job.

Home rankings: Maroon top, gold pants. Maroon on Maroon. Gold on maroon pants (HC, big games only). (do not wear the white pant combos)
Away rankings: White on white, white on gold pants.......................much farther down white on maroon pants.

Dirk Diggler said:
Simple. Bold. Traditional. They're a home run.

I don't like wearing the white pants with any jersey except the white away jerseys. The white on white is a clean, sharp look. I'm really impressed by how well these jersey look. They have staying power. Some sort of side paneling or anything modern might looks decent now, but it won't have the same staying power as a classic look.

Awesome job.

Home rankings: Maroon top, gold pants. Maroon on Maroon. Gold on maroon pants (HC, big games only). (do not wear the white pant combos)
Away rankings: White on white, white on gold pants.......................much farther down white on maroon pants.

I almost completely agree with your rankings. I prefer maroon over white to maroon over maroon.

I'd be totally fine if they had four unis:

Maroon/Gold & Gold/Maroon for home games, the latter for special games.

White/White & White/Gold for away games.

I'd be ok if they never wore the other four combos.

Top Bottom