Favorite Salad Dressing

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I love a good dressing. I grew up at the Ponderosa salad bar at the Burnsville Center. Fakes bacon things, tiny croutons, and multiple dressing choices. I’ve been a Honey Mustard man and I’ve been a Ranch man. Love me some blue cheese on my wedge. But at the end of the day I’m a French dressing guy.

Honey mustard...salad...dressing?

I love a good dressing. I grew up at the Ponderosa salad bar at the Burnsville Center. Fakes bacon things, tiny croutons, and multiple dressing choices. I’ve been a Honey Mustard man and I’ve been a Ranch man. Love me some blue cheese on my wedge. But at the end of the day I’m a French dressing guy.
Love a good Caesar salad with some asiago cheese or fresh Blue Cheese with some blue cheese crumbles on romaine . My wife makes more complicated and healthy ones that are really good too.

Love a good Caesar salad with some asiago cheese or fresh Blue Cheese with some blue cheese crumbles on romaine . My wife makes more complicated and healthy ones that are really good too.
That sounds great. I do like a good honey mustard, too. And french on a simple salad with croutons and sunflower nuts is a good peasant's salad in my book.

I like bleu cheese (the cheese not the dressing) with Apple cider vinegar. My wife loves honey mustard. Put it on a BoBerry biscuit yesterday.

Cara cara orange and vanilla white vinegar. Best before bed.

is your avatar the omar lady dressed in arrest gear?

I'll go with saintpaulguy's avatar. Does Top The Tater qualify as a salad dressing?

I'll go with saintpaulguy's avatar. Does Top The Tater qualify as a salad dressing?
Yes. It is very versatile.

I got an air fryer for Christmas. It does Tater Tots amazingly. And what is good on Tater Tots? Top of the tater! Great football snack.

Home made vinaigrette. You can switch it up easy, goes on any salad, and you can avoid those nasty preservatives and additives.

Top Bottom