Fashion Police: Coach Kill's Air Jordan

wels0081

Reaction score
Anybody else notice the Air Jordan Minnesota jackets that Coach Kill has been wearing around?

It makes me giggle like Anderson Cooper whenever I see it. It just seems to counter to his whole style. I would expect him to wear Bill Belichick's hand-me-down sweatshirt, you know?

This is totally pointless but I think it's funny.

Fashion Police: Coach Kill's Air Jordan

Due to the number of replies to the OP it is obvious to me that the Fashion Police Force Members are on a long, long, long, donut break.

I agree that it doesn't fit his style, but the jacket is sweet. I would love to have one!

I know I spent a few minutes googling the internets tryna find me one. A buddy of mine says he's seen some of the basketball players wearing Air Jordan Minnesota gear, so it's been around.

Anybody else notice the Air Jordan Minnesota jackets that Coach Kill has been wearing around?

It makes me giggle like Anderson Cooper whenever I see it. It just seems to counter to his whole style. I would expect him to wear Bill Belichick's hand-me-down sweatshirt, you know?

This is totally pointless but I think it's funny.

Please don't ever giggle like Anderson Cooper, it turns my stomach to hear a grown man giggle like that.

I do like his new look but with the same positive attitude that he carries 24/7.

I suspect that the reason Coach wears Air Jordan Apparel is that he get's paid too. He also wears a Sport Coat and tie on game day because Hubert H. White pays him too.

Several teams had or have sponsorship deals with Jordan Brand (subsidiary of Nike) like Georgetown, UNC, and Cal. I've only noticed these sponsorships in basketball, so I am curious to see if Minnesota has become a Jordan Brand school and if Coach Kill might be wearing a basketball track suit. The differences the jumpman logo instead of the Nike swoosh on uniforms and the team being issued Jordan Brand basketball shoes instead of Nike shoes. My suspicion is that that Coach Kill possibly already had a Jordan track suit and simply added the Gopher logo to it.

I know little about Coach Kill's fashion sense, but I think he would be perfectly comfortable in a plaid button-up shirt, Toughskin jeans from Sears and a Northrup King seed hat.

Top Bottom