Fargo = Gopher Hockey Town

bisonation

Reaction score
Enjoy Fargo this weekend! UPDATE: OFFICIAL GOPHER BAR IS BREWTUS BRICKHOUSE. FREE SHUTTLE TO GAME

Remember 95% of Fargo are die hard NDSU fans, just wear a NDSU hat with your Gopher Hockey jersey and you'll have a blast.

2 bars closest to Scheels Arena
Brewtus Bar has a Gopher Manager.
Bulldog Tap/Southtown Pourhouse is nearby & Bar Code

BWWS/Twin Peaks is your best bet though with good scenery at Twin Peaks.

Downtown Fargo has changed alot, even a skyscraper with a fancy Jasper Hotel then then same 20 bars on Broadway.

Herd N Horns & Chubs Pubs are NDSU bars that would welcome Gopher Hockey fans too.

got any questions I'll help ya out

Go Gophers!!

ps. yes there will be a few inbred und fans since they can't find jobs in grand forks around town. just laugh at them and walk away while they yell Sioux. everyone around here just laughs at them, it's comical that they think they are inportant.

Last edited:

Fighting Hawks hockey fans got a huge break from the NCAA Selection Committee. They can now peddle their unwanted tickets to Gophers, Mavericks and Huskies fans.

Fighting Hawks hockey fans got a huge break from the NCAA Selection Committee. They can now peddle their unwanted tickets to Gophers, Mavericks and Huskies fans.
Good News is I know 2 businesses that had 50 each and they got them in hands of gopher fans who are employees.
but yes the scalping has started

I HOOKED YOU UP. PASS THE WORD. FREE SHUTTLE TO GAME!! 🚨🏒The Best supporting the Best!!! It's only fitting that the #1 bar in the FM area for game experience is the OFFICIAL HEADQUARTERS for the #1 team in the tournament!! That's right Golden Gophers Brickhouse #WestFargo is YOUR bar for the Midwest regionals and we couldn't be prouder!! So suit up your maroon and gold and bring pride on ice to the brick. Pre game AND post game with us because we are offering FREE SHUTTLES FOR ALL GOLDEN GOPHER FANS to and from Scheels Arena!! We are in the mix for six and it starts at Brewtus Brickhouse.
SKI-U-MAH!!!! 🏒🚨

Any chance more tickets become available tomorrow/Saturday morning? Haven’t had any luck so far.

There are some tickets on StubHub - looks like a single seat starts at $175 (including fees), a pair starts at $196 each (including fees)

Maybe wait until the afternoon - some of the Minnesota St fans will probably get around to selling their tickets

(Plenty of seats available for Saturday's game in Manchester, NH, but it looks like Bridgeport, CT is sold out for today. Allentown does not seem to be on Ticketcrapster.)

Last edited:

There are some tickets on StubHub - looks like a single seat starts at $175 (including fees), a pair starts at $196 each (including fees)

Maybe wait until the afternoon - some of the Minnesota St fans will probably get around to selling their tickets

(Plenty of seats available for Saturday's game in Manchester, NH, but it looks like Bridgeport, CT is sold out for today. Allentown does not seem to be on Ticketcrapster.)
All 12 of them?

I wish I could be up there. I've been told Fargo is a beautiful suburb of Moorhead.

😎
Moorhead is a dump. I actually like Fargo. Underrated city in my book.

You could see 10 minutes into the game last night that Canisius was no match for our gophers. Just a matter of time before the flood gates opened. Obviously a tougher match tomorrow but they will prevail 5-2

This gotta be ruffling some flickertail feathers!!!

Top Bottom