Fanatics

Bummer to hear this.

Semi related: I noticed that after seeing Gopher tailgate tent canopies every August in Costco and Dicks, they have disappeared the last two years. I figured that was Murphy’s law as I always saw them when I wasn’t looking to buy them. I did some calling around this year and found that Dicks in Richfield had one (and only one). Both Dicks and Costco had billions of Viking canopies.
Sams has them.....

The U of M bookstore is great. Goldy's as well. Typical U for kicking out the local for a 3rd rate vendor. Its all about money, not tradition or loyalty. The difference in money cannot be that much plus the loss of sales with their crap.......

If you want really high quality Gopher gear, check out Homage. There are other companies out there. You're looking for convenience--fanatics is it. Otherwise look around. Lots of great Gopher gear on the internet.

Agree. Fanatics is junk. Supporting my kids schools as well and the fanatics gear they have is also trash.
Agree. I bought a Gopher hoodie from them in 2019 (I think) and the color wasn't anywhere close to maroon. It was this weird red color that no team in America uses, as far as I know. Just awful.

If you want really high quality Gopher gear, check out Homage. There are other companies out there. You're looking for convenience--fanatics is it. Otherwise look around. Lots of great Gopher gear on the internet.
Homage appears to have 0 gopher gear.

Wouldn’t the U bookstore give them the best profit margins?

That’s what i would think. While we’re at it, get those AG majors growing hops and barley to brew Goldy’s Golden Ale and rake in even more profits while helping teach students how to make beer!

Homage appears to have 0 gopher gear.
Fuck. I meant homefield.

Fuck. I meant homefield.

Love the vintage goldy items at homefield

Top Bottom