Fake Kerwin Walton account announces, then deletes, Twitter post committing to Gophers

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
A fake Kerwin Walton account appears to have Tweeted, then deleted, a commitment to the Gophers today. (Edited for updates.)

Screenshot_20200326-171205.png

Sad.

Last edited:

Tell me its so! No April fools jokes please.

His Twitter probably was hacked. I doubt he’d put a photoshopped picture of himself on a commitment.

Unfortunately it's not true. My hopes really got up there for a minute ?

Ryan James is replying to others saying it was a fake account.

Wow. Why would somebody do something like that?

Nobody on the GH would stoop that low would they?

Who even takes the time to go out of their way to mess with someone else's business. So disrespectful to these kids that have put in so much work. Then to have such a sick joke to play with fans.

I can't believe anyone thought that was real after looking at the photo-shopped head. Come on folks.

Go Gophers!!

This is a thing? That someone would spend, even 15 minutes of their own time, to do?

Social distancing, no work for many, no school for college and high school kids. - I can't imagine someone getting bored and coming up with something like this.

I can't believe anyone thought that was real after looking at the photo-shopped head. Come on folks.

Go Gophers!!
I thought it was real since Ryan James tweeted it. Am guessing a lot of people were in the same boat.

Top Bottom