Faalele

:party::party::party:

Your orthopaedic surgeons go to school for 26 years to understand this science!
26 years of education and you still think the primary purpose of the heart is to pump antibiotics to the bones and joints?

We were far from fine against wi and expect more of the same with Auburn. That's what I was referring to.

Difference between this game and Wisconsin if Faalele is out is that in the Wisconsin game it happened during the game so we had to adjust on the fly. In this case, if he is in fact not playing, we have had 15 practices to work on a backup plan and make some preparations. Still a huge loss if he can't go but hopefully we have been able to come up with some contingency plans over the past month.

We were far from fine against wi and expect more of the same with Auburn. That's what I was referring to.
But the line played about just as poorly when he was still in against Wisconsin and just as well against Illinois and Nebraska when he was out. There hasn't really been a drop off when he has come out.

When I say fine, I mean I expect them to play at the same level they've been playing all year, not worse just because Daniel is out.

I’ve been looking for Faalele in the numerous videos and photos coming from the Gophers camp. No sign of him yet! I’m wondering if he even made the trip.

I’ve been looking for Faalele in the numerous videos and photos coming from the Gophers camp. No sign of him yet! I’m wondering if he even made the trip.
Man even if hurt I would hope he would get some time in the sun...

I thought I had heard Fleck say something in an interview a few weeks ago that Faalele had just gotten the screws out. I’m thinking there’s no chance he plays.

But the line played about just as poorly when he was still in against Wisconsin and just as well against Illinois and Nebraska when he was out. There hasn't really been a drop off when he has come out.

When I say fine, I mean I expect them to play at the same level they've been playing all year, not worse just because Daniel is out.
Seriously? Were you watching a different Wisconsin game?

????

I thought I had heard Fleck say something in an interview a few weeks ago that Faalele had just gotten the screws out. I’m thinking there’s no chance he plays.

Did he and Jake Paulson make the trip though? What is the policy (NCCA & team) on which players travels to bowl games? Just those who are suiting up, or can the entire roster of players go?

I don’t recall. What happened to Paulson?

Paulson is out. Martin is having surgery or did have surgery.

Fa'alele and Paulson did make the trip. I don't know if Kamal did since he is sitting out the game. It will be nice if he also made the trip since he is a big part of the success in defense.

Did he and Jake Paulson make the trip though? What is the policy (NCCA & team) on which players travels to bowl games? Just those who are suiting up, or can the entire roster of players go?

Entire roster can travel to the bowl game. Not sure if they can all be considered officially eligible for the game but they can all make the trip.

Informative information? That a snow town thing? You all, yall, u'all, ya'll, y'all so thin you need to play a fat boy with a busted leg?
Ok. Your bit is tired.

Mods - can we get rid of this clown?

Top Bottom