f-ing lame. you have to be ready for pooch kicks..especially coming out of halftime

Interesting, here is what you just posted a few minutes ago...I guess you could have easily just posted it to yourself to the post above:

"Originally Posted by Bronko Nagurski Gopher
it was a heat of the moment reaction. stoudermire - rightfully so - thought he got jobbed on the kick/catch interference call. if there is anyone who can get a little hot under the collar (based on his exceptional play so far this year) it is stoudermire. get over yourselves.

some of "the sky is falling types" on this board really need to just shut the hell up or find a new saturday afternoon hobby."

key difference is my post here was not a "the sky is falling post". it was an accurate observation unlike many of the other posts where people are just taking cheap shots at individuals. but, what else is new?!

C'mon man!

yep typical bronko. typical hollier than thou bronko. rips people for getting mad at troy, rips troy and justfies it. hey bronko, troy fumbled a kickoff, the sky isnt falling dude. get over yourself and get a new saturday afternoon hobby.

yep typical bronko. typical hollier than thou bronko. rips people for getting mad at troy, rips troy and justfies it. hey bronko, troy fumbled a kickoff, the sky isnt falling dude. get over yourself and get a new saturday afternoon hobby.

where did i mention troy's name in the OP? btw - since when is the "sky not falling" for you Go4? that is the tone of practially every post you make here. you really ARE an idiot. :rolleyes:

you are a hollier than thou sky is faling type. get over yourself

I doubt this is all coaching.

Players have to take some responsibility for catching the ball, blocking, making tackles, etc.

Minnesota players can't do any of this well.

That's why they're a perennial losing program over the last 42 years (1967).

When a team like Ohio State needs to regain their collective confidence what do they do?

They play a team like Minnesota...which usually makes more mistakes than an average junior high team.

Today was just more of the same.

Minnesota had a chance to win this game, but they let a struggling Ohio State team hang around long enough until the Gophers finally imploded!

Actually, in terms of offense, it looks like a lot of Fisch's calls make sense...but these junior high performing players can't catch, get fooled on kickoffs, commit foolish penalties, argue with postion coaches, etc.

If this keeps up they'll be lucky to win another game this year.

If they can win a couple of more games against weaker opponents, they'll be able to take their annual trip to Saniflush/Toilet Bowl played this year in Beautiful Des Moines, Iowa!!

Des Moines can be beautiful in late December!

i guess it takes one to know one. how about you go and cut the grass now "chicken little"? :rolleyes:

you are a hollier than thou chicken little who always has to have the last word and is a sky is falling type of guy

you are a hollier than thou chicken little who always has to have the last word and is a sky is falling type of guy

again, it takes one to know one. did you get the grass cut yet chicken little? or was the "sky falling" and you just couldn't talk yourself into it? :rolleyes:

On the pooch kick...Did anyone notice the OSU guy going down to hold the kick as if the wind would blow the ball down off the tee? I don't think the ball had blow off the tee prior to that, had it? The wind didn't seem to be an issue on any of OSU other kickoffs in the second half. Is it possible that he was there to hold the ball at a better angle for a high short kick???? I've never done any placekicking, so honestly, I have no idea if this is a possibility.

Top Bottom