Eyes On B1G - Tailgate before Thursday's game

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Hi all,
For those attending, swing by the Eyes on Big Tailgate if you are an Eyes on B1G podcast listener.
I believe they are recording during the tailgate and perhaps a chance to get "on air" if you want to share some opinions.

I'm not affiliated with the pod, but enjoy it, and maybe you enjoy it as well.

(Mods delete if not appropriate).

Attachments

• EyesOnBig.jpg
    EyesOnBig.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 14

Sorry, it's on the image attached. If you were browsing via phone, you maybe didn't see it. (Look for that same sign on the back of a pickup truck).

Lot 37. I think they will be there from 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM.

If you are a twitter person Big Game Boomer, the guy who makes all of those top 50 lists, is also going to swing by at some point so you might catch him (He's up from Oklahoma just to see the game).

Maybe see the chair as well.

Last edited:

If you are a twitter person Big Game Boomer, the guy who makes all of those top 50 lists, is also going to swing by at some point so you might catch him.
You ever come within a click of a mouse away from making a potentially life changing decision? Well, I had plane tickets to MSP queued up for this week with plans to go to the game on Thursday. If I had just clicked on book flight, not only would I have missed out on this Idalia mess, but I would have met BGB. Fck me and fck me hard.

You ever come within a click of a mouse away from making a potentially life changing decision? Well, I had plane tickets to MSP queued up for this week with plans to go to the game on Thursday. If I had just clicked on book flight, not only would I have missed out on this Idalia mess, but I would have met BGB. Fck me and fck me hard.
Wow.
Nothing can be more monumental than missing a chance to touch base in person with BGB.

Top Bottom