Ex Players trying To Sabotage Maturi

Keep your dirt laundry in house! It's not Adam Kelly's job to be the morality police of the coaching search. If SDSU has a problem with Maturi's methods then let them bring it up to the NCAA office.

This isn't a defense of Maturi but the actions by Kelly are shameful here.

These ex players need to take a backseat like the rest of us unless they're donating big sums of money.

These ex players need to take a backseat like the rest of us unless they're donating big sums of money.

Even if they are donating big sums of money they need to take it up with the University administration, not run to other schools and the press. Pathetic.

I didn't see the other post when i was putting up mine.
As they say in the newspaper business (you got scooped)

If an athletic director asks another AD for permission, it means the contract is already a done deal.

Wow. Pathetic indeed. What a joke. This group needs to go take a long walk off a short pier or something. I can't wait till this hire is over with, so we won't have to hear any more garbage from these self-centered egomaniacs again.

What in the hell makes these people think they have the right to interfere like this? It's disgusting. :confused:

I see a punter is disturbed about the hiring process. So who is the former player fighting the process?

This smells fishy...actually a bit of an end around by Bob Stein. It is pretty common knowledge in the alumni group that Bob wants to be the next AD and would love to overthrow Maturi. Bob is an Edina guy...anyone know where Adam Kelly's office in Edina is?

I don't really care which thread we end up posting in here, but I do want to encourage fellow Gopher fans to e-mail this group and express our displeasure:

[email protected]

Top Bottom