Ex-Minnesota head coach Tim Brewster joining Deion Sanders' staff at Jackson State

As a Gopher fan, I went through

Wacker
Mason
Brewster
Kill
Claey
Fleck

Wacker was wacky and his metallic gold uniforms was fugly as hell!

Loved and still love Mason, surprises haven’t heard from him yet on MBIII!

Brewster had me pumped up and I even bought a “Brew Crew” tshirt!

Kill I did like as well. Fun fact, only MN head coach I ever had a photo with!

Claey never cared for

Fleck = 🥰
I liked all the coaches at the time we had them. In retrospect, obviously Wacker and Brewster were in over their heads. I do think Brewster gets bashed more than he deserves. Only coach I've met is Fleck but it was a very brief meeting. He seemed personable with everyone though. I think Mason is way overrated by some (his best seasons were against some amazingly weak schedules). I enjoy listening to him on the Dan B show though. I think Fleck is the best of the bunch though.

I know a former player that was recruited by Brewster and played for both Brewster and Kill (with Claeys as his DC). He had good things to say about both and that Claeys was a defensive genius.

I bet he still has that maroon and gold Special Forces mat he took from the U and brought with him to Florida State. When Deion and Hunter go there next year, he'll be right at home with them.
Did he also take the Rose Bowl turf that he had growing in the locker room?

Did he also take the Rose Bowl turf that he had growing in the locker room?
I always thought the rose bowl grass thing was kinda fun.

Everything looks less good when you don't win but I liked that stunt.

PJ has random fake geese in that meeting room space that I still don't know what that even is supposed to BE ... but it looks good when he wins.

I always thought the rose bowl grass thing was kinda fun.

Everything looks less good when you don't win but I liked that stunt.

PJ has random fake geese in that meeting room space that I still don't know what that even is supposed to BE ... but it looks good when he wins.
Yeah, it's all about winning. Those things look absolutely silly when you aren't winning. Can you imagine how we would joke about some of PJ's stuff if he had Brew's record?

As a Gopher fan, I went through

Wacker
Mason
Brewster
Kill
Claey
Fleck

Wacker was wacky and his metallic gold uniforms was fugly as hell!

Loved and still love Mason, surprises haven’t heard from him yet on MBIII!

Brewster had me pumped up and I even bought a “Brew Crew” tshirt!

Kill I did like as well. Fun fact, only MN head coach I ever had a photo with!

Claey never cared for

Fleck = 🥰
Mase was on with Danny B yesterday on KFAN....really gave a nice interview about MB3...at one point seemed to get very emotional when he described feeling like he "lost a member of his family". Had great things to say about MB3---he had him over to his house for dinner about 4 years ago and thought he was doing great and was talking about moving back to Minnesota. Sometime later, he became concerned when Marion evidently changed his mind, and withdrew from contact and seemed to make excuses to not meet again.....just an incredibly sad situation.

Prime Time will put Brew in charge of recruiting-via-helicopter.

Today, right now, Danny b is all over brew! Go get him Danny!

Top Bottom