Ewers to MN

wuphf-com

Reaction score
I'm watching the Ohio State game & C.J. Stroud is really good & has another year after this. So, with that, I am formally calling on Brady Boyd to recruit Quinn Ewers. I know this isn't gonna happen.... But how fun would it be if it did....?

Stroud is technically a freshman. So he has 3.5 years left.

Technically.

Forget the QB. Brady Boyd is really good. I watched him today, and he could've easily gone for 9-120. I have no doubt that he will be posting such numbers shortly.
That’s tough when your QB only has 8 completions.

Forget the QB. Brady Boyd is really good. I watched him today, and he could've easily gone for 9-120. I have no doubt that he will be posting such numbers shortly.
I liked what I saw of him. We haven't seen nothing yet.

That’s tough when your QB only has 8 completions.

Minnesota was running all over Maryland. Irving, Thomas, Williams and Kramer were leaving cleat marks on the Terps' faces. No need to throw.

Last edited:

Curious on this take. He only had one catch for 6 yards (the Gophers obviously ran a LOT) so what is your thinking here? Was he getting open a lot on the other pass plays? I only had the TV broadcast to go from and WR play away from the ball is a lot easier to see in stadium.

Curious on this take. He only had one catch for 6 yards (the Gophers obviously ran a LOT) so what is your thinking here? Was he getting open a lot on the other pass plays? I only had the TV broadcast to go from and WR play away from the ball is a lot easier to see in stadium.
Had single coverage all day. He's a really good route runner and was easily getting separation from his guy. If we looked his way it was there.

How about Spencer Rattler?

He's obviously done at OU, and I assume will hit the portal?

I don't know. He's from Arizona, and I imagine he went to OU to be on a top 5 national program.

Not some run-down, diluted, red version of Iowa ...

If Ewers stays and is next up after Stroud, I would expect the other 5* QB in OSU’s 2021 class, McCord, to transfer. Two five star true frosh QBs behind Stroud is an embarrassment of riches.

your crazy
I don't think we will know til we see them play some college ball. Hard to tell off high school, plus wasn't Athan injured in high school?

Top Bottom