Even Iowa fans have had enough of Brian Ferentz

IDFM

Reaction score
Iowa fans are now calling for Brian Ferentz to be fired as OC by signing a petition. This game can’t here quick enough.

Interesting. Before Saturday Iowa had a better scoring offense than the Gophs. Not saying either are doing that well, but at least better than Bucky and Indy.

Interesting. Before Saturday Iowa had a better scoring offense than the Gophs. Not saying either are doing that well, but at least better than Bucky and Indy.
The 51 they put up on Maryland was really skewing that average in their favor. Plus their defense was directly or indirectly responsible for a lot of the points they were scoring based on field position or doing it themselves. Once teams stopped giving them the ball, it became very clear their offense couldn't get it done on their own.

They are in a rough spot but they’ll bounce back and be better (probably just in time for their game with us).

Our visiting coaches press box has enough of Brian....

The 51 they put up on Maryland was really skewing that average in their favor. Plus their defense was directly or indirectly responsible for a lot of the points they were scoring based on field position or doing it themselves. Once teams stopped giving them the ball, it became very clear their offense couldn't get it done on their own.
Iowa definitely plays the field position game well, and have benefited from shorter fields. Neither Iowa or Gophs are anything to write home about when it comes to offense, but Gophs redzone stats are way better. Same for Gophs redzone defense.

Last edited:

Iowa definitely plays the field position game well, and have benefited from shorter fields. Neither Iowa or Gophs are nothing to write home about when it comes to offense, but Gophs redzone stats are way better. Same for Gophs redzone defense.
I still think a key here is offensive strategy. I truly believe that if we wanted to rely more heavily on the pass we could. I don't think the same can be said for Iowa and Wisconsin.

When Wisconsin has been forced to throw they have really struggled. And Iowa's offense has just flat out looked bad in both the run and pass game.

Iowa definitely plays the field position game well, and have benefited from shorter fields. Neither Iowa or Gophs are anything to write home about when it comes to offense, but Gophs redzone stats are way better. Same for Gophs redzone defense.
Iowa definitely has a very good punter. Also, he gets plenty of reps during games to keep him sharp. :ROFLMAO:

I always knew that Iowa was a polished version of wisconsin this season the only real difference that separated them was the turnovers. Iowa was getting a lot of turnovers and not giving many back. So when they played wisco all that would decide that game was that stat in my mind.

When we beat Floyd I hope that in his presser Kirk says "well -- when the Gophers took with Floyd them I realized that it is time for Brian to leave -- effective immediately"

When we beat Floyd I hope that in his presser Kirk says "well -- when the Gophers took with Floyd them I realized that it is time for Brian to leave -- effective immediately"
I hope he says the Gophers took Floyd and I'm giving Brian a contract extension.

Top Bottom