Estime Commits

2dqps1c.png

Oh, PantherHawk.

I have to conclude that something happened to this guy at the hands of a Minnesota fan or athlete at some point in time. He either had a girlfriend stolen or suffered an ass beating of biblical proportions. Judging by his appearance, I would surmise it's the latter.

The team has a number of redshirts at DT from this year, so I can understand if Coach Kill skips taking a DT this year. You have to consider that next year there will be several instate DTs available so there's a good opportunity load up.

I wouldn't count on the 2012 Minnesota athletes to be a good fit for a DI school like Minnesota. Of the 9 that are posted as available, only 1 cracks 6 foot in height. Most were 5' 9" and overweight bowling balls. Others were 5-10 and too heavy for their frames as well. If Coach Kill is going to look for DT for next year, he will have to travel out of Minnesota. I wouldn't say this class is deep in talent at DT, rather "thin" in depth.

I wouldn't count on the 2012 Minnesota athletes to be a good fit for a DI school like Minnesota. Of the 9 that are posted as available, only 1 cracks 6 foot in height. Most were 5' 9" and overweight bowling balls. Others were 5-10 and too heavy for their frames as well. If Coach Kill is going to look for DT for next year, he will have to travel out of Minnesota. I wouldn't say this class is deep in talent at DT, rather "thin" in depth.

Having two legitimate FBS prospects at DT coming out of MN is a deep year at that position here.

2dqps1c.png

Oh, PantherHawk.

I have to conclude that something happened to this guy at the hands of a Minnesota fan or athlete at some point in time. He either had a girlfriend stolen or suffered an ass beating of biblical proportions. Judging by his appearance, I would surmise it's the latter.

Pantherhawk and insinuation of a possible girlfriend in his past are mutually exclusive.

FWIW report is that Wedley might get a Va Tech offer this weekend and decommit from the gophers

FWIW report is that Wedley might get a Va Tech offer this weekend and decommit from the gophers

I see on Rivals that he's visiting there this weekend. Virginia Tech already has 4 DEs committed with one being a Rivals 4 star. We only have one other DE committed so I'm hoping the available playing time and whatever else he's looking for is enough to keep him a Gopher.

I don't believe it. After all, 3399 tells us that he is worthless as a player and that we shouldn't be excited about getting his verbal.

That guy really wants them to go to VT.

You would too if it meant getting a gig teaching at the VT Summer Camp.

I don't believe it. After all, 3399 tells us that he is worthless as a player and that we shouldn't be excited about getting his verbal.

Hey now, that's a cheap shot!:cry:

Top Bottom