Estime 2 VT

This cannot be accurate. After all, Estime is barely worthy to walk on at a DIII school, let alone get a scholarship from a BCS school. Just ask 3399.

Gophmeister might be right. I was just on GI and underneath the Ticker it said Hokies pull in another commit which is probably Estime...

Too bad. I think he would have been a nice fit here.

Gophmeister might be right. I was just on GI and underneath the Ticker it said Hokies pull in another commit which is probably Estime...

He is now listed on the VT list of commits :(

The most important question is: Who is most responsible for this? Panther Hawk or Frank Beamer? ;)

The most important question is: Who is most responsible for this? Panther Hawk or Frank Beamer?

Definetly the state of each program is at fault. Not hard to tell why a kid would choose VT over Minnesota right now. The fact that his coach basically recruited him for VT didnt help us and Panthertwats stalking probably just gave him more laughs than anything.

Look at the fight PantherHawk gets in with a Minnesota student on Estime's facebook page. He says he's going to kick his a$$ in the railyard behing TCF Bank Stadium... Days after some student was found dead there. What a pos

It sounds like he had a better chance at PT and coaching at the U though. Another bummer.

Winning is a cure all. I'd say with Coach Kill at the helm, he'll get this ship turned around. We'll better prospects ahead. Right now, it is difficult to convince a warm weathered kid to come all the way to the tundra.

It sounds like he had a better chance at PT and coaching at the U though. Another bummer.

Looks like they also fianlly offered Maddy; probably to secure Estime's commitment.

I wonder

what the word COMMIT means in his world. Say one thing and do another. I dont have much respect for that even when it goes our way.

This cannot be accurate. After all, Estime is barely worthy to walk on at a DIII school, let alone get a scholarship from a BCS school. Just ask 3399.

Hey look pal, don't be ripping on me. Jerry Kill is taking it in the shorts right now.

Top Bottom