ESPN Tournament Challenge

zambam

Reaction score
I created a group for GH on there if anyone wants to join.

Group name: GopherHole
password: goldy

in but will predict up front I will lose. I never do well in these.

I always seem to be fighting for second. Last two years if Bulter had won I would've gotten second and like 150 bucks.

I am in, brackets are done. I am a believer in the adage "No amount of skill will ever replace dumb luck."

Thanks for putting this together, zambam.

If you pick after all the 'first round' games does that allow you to pick those winners individually against the 'second round' opponents?

Did you see that Fab Melo (Syracuse) is out for the NCAA Tourney?

If you pick after all the 'first round' games does that allow you to pick those winners individually against the 'second round' opponents?
Yes, the brackets are due Thursday and I believe all the play-in games are done before then.

Im in...hoping to lose this year by a greater margin than last year...thus ensuring my reign as worst picker ever. having me pick you to win the title is a kiss of death...sorry Kentucky!

If everyone could change the name of their brackets to their usernames that would help.

Go to the link GopherInIowa provided -> sign in -> click on bracket(far left) -> top left next to the name click edit info -> save settings

If everyone could change the name of their brackets to their usernames that would help.

Go to the link GopherInIowa provided -> sign in -> click on bracket(far left) -> top left next to the name click edit info -> save settings

I had to put my name on there as well because I'm in another group with some friends and other people who don't know me.

End of the first day MNballa2121 is on top with only getting LBSU wrong, having them go to the Sweet Sixteen. I won't be able to update the progress tomorrow, but if people want to know who is in the lead I'm sure someoe can figure it out, if not someone PM me tonight and I'll tell you how.

I wish I had seen this earlier, I'd be leading right now! Oh well.

I am doing way better with my cbssports.com bracket...not so much here. Good chance I won't finish in last place again tho!

Congrats pharmacygopher on a hard fought battle!!! At least I beat AuEGO4 and Dr. Don :clap:

Top Bottom