ESPN: The Big Ten's New Year's Six Candidates

jaymil

Reaction score
MINNESOTA

2014 record: 8-5

Key returnees: QB Mitch Leidner, WR KJ Maye, CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB Eric Murray, S Damarius Travis

Path to New Year's Six: Like Wisconsin, Minnesota opens with a huge challenge against national title contender TCU. And like Wisconsin, Minnesota won't be out of NY6 contention with a loss but likely would have to win the West Division. The Gophers once again will rely on their defense, which could boast the Big Ten's most complete secondary, led by Boddy-Calhoun. Minnesota loses bell-cow running back David Cobb but should field a good ground attack. The key is sparking a pass game lacking playmakers after Maxx Williams' departure. Minnesota visits Ohio State and Iowa but gets division challengers Nebraska and Wisconsin at TCF Bank Stadium.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/115549/the-big-tens-new-years-six-candidates

Brad Edwards has Michigan in the Rose Bowl. :D

Brad Edwards is obviously a mental retard. Geez, honestly, with OSU, MSU and PSU in Michigan's division, and Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa in the West Division, there is no chance in hell that Michigan will come anywhere near a Big Ten Title, NO WHERE NEAR!!!!!!!

Did I say, he's a mental retard? Mentally handicapped if that is more socially accepted, or mentally challenged, whatever?!

Brad Edwards is obviously a mental retard. Geez, honestly, with OSU, MSU and PSU in Michigan's division, and Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa in the West Division, there is no chance in hell that Michigan will come anywhere near a Big Ten Title, NO WHERE NEAR!!!!!!!

Did I say, he's a mental retard? Mentally handicapped if that is more socially accepted, or mentally challenged, whatever?!

+1. Silly Meatchicken Wolverines.

Didn't you know Harbough instantly makes you Rose Bowl bound once you hire him, no matter how horrible your team is in depth.

Man, I've been out of the midwest too long. :)

I actually had to look it up:
Definition of BELL COW. 1 : a cow with a bell attached to its neck; especially : a lead cow.

Must Beat Wisconsin This Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the ****ing axe!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom