ESPN: The 20 most memorable games of Rivalry Week.

Fourteenth? I'm guessing because after the Gophers took a touchdown lead.....the game was basically over and no longer exciting?

I watch the replay last night. A few things.
1) I was much more relaxed watching the game!
2) I didn't drink as much.
3) While the refs perhaps did the best they could, we almost need full time refs so that you can be critiqued in a constructive way, watch film and have a healthy discussion. They can be doing more than just do a game once a week. They could be doing other games (perhaps one or two) during the week.

We need to get a handle on the reffing situation as the quality is clearly going down and some of that is not their fault. They need training like anyone else.

Fourteenth? I'm guessing because after the Gophers took a touchdown lead.....the game was basically over and no longer exciting?
That's my guess. Our game was a bit less thrilling. Iowa and NC State comebacks, Alabama's overtime win Vs. Auburn and the Oklahoma shootout were probably ranked higher, but I didn't see since it's an ESPN+ piece.

Yeah and despite being behind… it was a weirdly dominant win.

Also in a year of chaos, just regular chaos seems normal.

That's my guess. Our game was a bit less thrilling. Iowa and NC State comebacks, Alabama's overtime win Vs. Auburn and the Oklahoma shootout were probably ranked higher, but I didn't see since it's an ESPN+ piece.
Yeah and despite being behind… it was a weirdly dominant win.

Also in a year of chaos, just regular chaos seems normal.

If the game had been on ESPN rather than FOX.....they'd be replaying the 'Jump Around' celebration and the game would have probably been in their top five.

Top Bottom