ESPN: Sources: Jim Harbaugh accepts head coaching job with Chargers

Taji34

Reaction score

You all dream of Fleck leaving and are totally unrealistic as to who would want to coach the Gophers.
Washington just paid 7.5 million a year for Jedd Fisch and his 17-22 record

If fleck leaves we will get Brian Ferentz for 6 million a year

let's be honest - Harbaugh is running away from Michigan to avoid facing the consequences of the mess he is leaving behind.

He may be a heck of a coach - but I wouldn't hire him. he has a track record of bending or breaking rules to get what he wants. and he is one goofy son of a beech.
Meh, possibly. He would have left two years ago if the Vikings offered. He has always flirted with the NFL and he landed in a pretty ideal spot (a team with a young franchise QB).

I’m guessing Michigan promotes from within.
I think they might feel like they have to but I don't think they should.

It's a premier program and while Moore did an awesome job for 4 games, that really isn't a trial run at being a head coach. He did not have to build the team, build the culture, etc. If I were Michigan, I would want an established coach.

I can't fathom it would be Fleck.

The Brian Kelly stuff is interesting.

Washington just paid 7.5 million a year for Jedd Fisch and his 17-22 record

If fleck leaves we will get Brian Ferentz for 6 million a year
jedd fisch ? how ?what? who? what the he...ll is going on.. jedd fisch. crazy town

There are so very many people with loads of football expertise posting on fan boards every day.

It is surprising that none of them ever seem to get serious consideration for the big seat when a coaching position like this one opens up.

At the very least, you would think these folks would be consulted before any hiring decision is made.

There are so very many people with loads of football expertise posting on fan boards every day.

It is surprising that none of them ever seem to get serious consideration for the big seat when a coaching position like this one opens up.

At the very least, you would think these folks would be consulted before any hiring decision is made.
I'm guessing you don't see the irony.

Can't wait for LA to someday appear on Hard Knocks and seeing the Chargers sleep
overs. :rolleyes: Harbaugh is such a tool. His crap might not play well in the NFL.

Top Bottom