ESPN poll: Second Best team in the Big Ten, Vote Minnesota!!

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Minnesota is one of the 5 options for second best in the big ten! the options are: Minnesota, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Michigan, they chose us instead of MSU and Penn state, i personally think that Northwestern is the second best team but you've gotta actually vote MN, lets try to inflate the results and vote MN, we currently only have 4% of the results but change that! it it the featured poll for the college football section on ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll/conversation/_/id/3943035

Yah. We're really not.

If we could lay claim to 6th - top half - at the end of the year, that'd be a strong achievement this year for Coach Kill and the boys.

I'd rather say they're second best at the end of the season. As much as I love them, let's beat somebody.

Why try to inflate the results for MN? I have a novel idea. Stop being a superfan and vote who you really think is the 2nd best team otherwise the poll is meaningless. MN is not 2nd best.

Minnesota is one of the 5 options for second best in the big ten! the options are: Minnesota, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Michigan, they chose us instead of MSU and Penn state, i personally think that Northwestern is the second best team but you've gotta actually vote MN, lets try to inflate the results and vote MN, we currently only have 4% of the results but change that! it it the featured poll for the college football section on ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll/conversation/_/id/3943035

Why try to inflate the results for MN? I have a novel idea. Stop being a superfan and vote who you really think is the 2nd best team otherwise the poll is meaningless. MN is not 2nd best.

You do know that either way the poll is meaningless right? ;)

There are 5500 votes. If all 37 Gopher fans voted for the Gophers it would not make a dent in the results.

you can't even know that!! :)

I want the profile of the program to be risen, I want somebody from the west coast or the south to think that we are near the top of the big ten and be impressed by it, I want to change the perception

I want the profile of the program to be risen, I want somebody from the west coast or the south to think that we are near the top of the big ten and be impressed by it, I want to change the perception

I voted a few times Die Hard and I like your 'tude. Perception is reality sometimes and we need to take advantage of being undefeated (hopefully it lasts a lot longer).

I think you could make an arguement that the Gophers are better than Purdue, Illinois,Iowa, Indiana, and Penn St. but after that IDK. The Gophers might be better than Nebraska this year, Michigan St. is one only good on defense So, at best at this point, maybe they are between 5th and 7th best team.

We will find out soon where they stand. Iowa will be a tough game, Michigan even more so. If we can beat Iowa and either beat Michigan or at least keep it close then maybe we can start talking about being in the top half of the B1G.

Top Bottom