ESPN: Nebraska expels two former Cornhuskers after violations of the school's sexual misconduct policy

Just Gopher It!!

Reaction score
Frosty, my boy, thus ain't the type of culture you should be building. These gents per the end if the article, had been accused before. Glad this one was caught and not slid under the rug.

They are an embarrassment to that whole state and the conference as well.

Frosty, my boy, thus ain't the type of culture you should be building. These gents per the end if the article, had been accused before. Glad this one was caught and not slid under the rug.

They are an embarrassment to that whole state and the conference as well.

Are they from Nebraska?

they need to change their culture and their best

Frosty thought that NE did not change its attitude toward criminal behavior from the time that he was there under St.Tom.

Frosty thought that NE did not change its attitude toward criminal behavior from the time that he was there under St.Tom.

The weird Irony is it, was his GF at the time and Phillips old GF, that Phillips beat the hell out of, dragged down the steps. This was the incident that finally got Phillips booted from campus I believe, after multiple other incidents.

Considering there seemed to be very little push back locally over the Washington situation ... it doesn't seem there is much of an attitude change... at least with the locals.

Considering there seemed to be very little push back locally over the Washington situation ... it doesn't seem there is much of an attitude change... at least with the locals.

I guess they sold their souls under Osbourne and couldn't get the back again - the slippery slope.

If your academic ranking is at the bottom of the BIG then sports can be your only claim to fame.

Well I don't know about you guys but I can't handle all the athletic "prestige" that the Huskers bring to the Big Ten.
They never should’ve been invited. It’s disgraceful.

Non-research school. Non-football school.

Should still be in the Big XII where they belong. Would’ve much preferred Iowa State.

Should still be in the Big XII where they belong. Would’ve much preferred Iowa State.
I like having them, it makes the Quadrangle of Hate fun.

But I get why folks don't like it.

My favorite was when the Big Ten Network does their programs highlighting great seasons a school had, they included for NE when they won the back to back national championships in the Big 12 - doesn't count. Maybe They had to make an exception as the Huskies haven't had any exceptional seasons since stepping up in class, lol.

For those of us who can't get enough sciece, please define your quadrangle,
Professor Bacon. Also will this be on the final exam?

MSP to Madison, then to Iowa City, then to Lincoln, then back to MSP is the quadrangle of hate in my book. Results may differ for other users! Oddly shaped quadrangle, probably classified as a trapezium.

It has MSU and IU with lower "scores" than Nebraska, but listed above them
It's sorted by "Value", which on the left side. Nebraska's value is the lowest. I concur.

Top Bottom